Planning Notebook Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE these pages! :love:

Thank you so much, these are going to make my travel binder so much better!

My DMom kindove made some jokes when I started making one on the weekend.
She said " only you would make a Disney binder...:lmao:"

I'm going to show her this thread and prove to her I'm not nutz....there's lots of others that do it too. ;)

:goodvibes Lana

I'm so glad I found this! LOVE the pages and they will make my binder look so much better! :cool1:

Dolly,
I recently requested journal pages in this thread. But I wanted to ask a question and I am sure you know the answer. I am looking for the design that say "My prince is part... and I wouldn’t change him" something along those lines and you choose the characters to go with it. I have been searching and searching but cant seem to find it. I know I have seen it a few times but cant now :confused3. Do you happen to know who the designer is?

Dolly,
I recently requested journal pages in this thread. But I wanted to ask a question and I am sure you know the answer. I am looking for the design that say "My prince is part... and I wouldn’t change him" something along those lines and you choose the characters to go with it. I have been searching and searching but cant seem to find it. I know I have seen it a few times but cant now :confused3. Do you happen to know who the designer is?

I haven't seen that DISign...you might want to start a new thread asking who makes it. I haven't had a chance to make your pages but will get to them later this week.

I haven't seen that DISign...you might want to start a new thread asking who makes it. I haven't had a chance to make your pages but will get to them later this week.

Okay no problem. I am driving my self crazy trying to find it. :surfweb: I had posted a tread but no one responded :confused3

I only asked because I know you always have the answers ;) But no biggie.

O and about the pages it’s no rush whenever you get around to it. I appreciate you doing them for me.

As always thanks for your time and help, Britt

I had a request for some new park planning / journal pages so I thought I would post one of my latest pages. I got inspiration from Mickeysbestgirl (Kathy)...in fact most of the DISign is her layout, wording, etc. Her pages are 3x5, 4x6, 5x7 and 8.5x5.5, which are the perfect size to bind together and carry in a backpack around the parks for a quick and efficient reference guide. She also has 8.5x11 pages...which I didn't realize until after I made these. Here is her thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2180797

These are great for your big planning binder as they are 8.5x11. Anyways...thanks for the inspiration Kathy and the AMAZING Planner DISigns!!!

If you are like me and are terrible with acronyms...EMH stands for Extra Magic Hours, CS stands for Counter Service, TS stands for Table Service, and ADR stands for Advanced Dining Reservation. If you like this DISign you can look in my 4shared file in the link in my signature. Then look in the "park planning pages" and the "WDW" subfile to find the same type page for Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.

MKPlannerJournal.jpg

Happy Planning!

Hi is there any way I can get the 2 cover pages you do with the Cater Family 2010? Thank you so much!

Hi is there any way I can get the 2 cover pages you do with the Cater Family 2010? Thank you so much!

The original DISigner for the covers is no longer on the Boards, but if you look on page 8 post #106 of this thread there are blank covers that you can add the names yourself in MS Word or whatever program you use to write documents.

Save the image to your pictures first, then insert the picture into the program you use. (For that image...you will have to right click on the image and "save as" to your pictures.) If you don't know how to insert a picture in Word...Here is how: Open up a Word document. Then go to the top of word and click on "insert" and in the drop down menu click on "picture" and "from file". Then find the image you want to insert click on the picture and click on "insert".

Then hit your "enter" button on the keyboard to move the cursor down a line or two and add the names and/or date below the image. If you want to use the "disney" font...there are instructions for how to add that font for free to your computer on page #8 at the bottom of post #106.

Hope that helps.

I just added travel journal pages for Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach...just in case anyone needs them. They are in my 4shared with the rest.

I just added travel journal pages for Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach...just in case anyone needs them. They are in my 4shared with the rest.

The new pages are great. I just uploaded them for DS12s book. He insisted on making one when he saw me working on mine.

The new pages are great. I just uploaded them for DS12s book. He insisted on making one when he saw me working on mine.

Love that story! It is never too early to teach kids about planning. It will help them in life especially the older they get like in college when they will have to work on papers, study for tests, etc. and learn to budget their time. Way to go!

Love that story! It is never too early to teach kids about planning. It will help them in life especially the older they get like in college when they will have to work on papers, study for tests, etc. and learn to budget their time. Way to go!

He's seen me doing my menu plans and other stuff and never been interested but as soon as he saw the Disney book, he jumped on the planning bandwagon. If we go on the Disney cruise next year as planned, we'll have a whole other book to make together.

Oh! Something else I need to tell you. When I was decoupaging the covers, the boys took both of their money jars and glued on stickers and scraps of the paper I was done with. They had a blast!

Can you please do the 2 cover pages for 2011?

Starting early and so excited! thanks!

The original DISigner for the covers is no longer on the Boards. I went ahead and changed the original DISigner's Castle Cover so there is a 2011 with a castle for you. I also made a 2012 and put it with the rest of my WDW travel planner pages in my 4shared.

Here are instructions for how you can personalize the cover so that it will have your family's name and date:
• Save the image to your pictures first (do not copy and paste). You will have to right click on the image below and "save as" to your pictures.
• Next, if you have MS Word…open up a Word document.
• Then go to the top of word and click on "insert" and in the drop down menu click on "picture" and "from file". Then find the "castle cover" image you want to insert, click on the picture and click on "insert".
• Next, hit your "enter" button on the keyboard to move the cursor down a line or two and add the names and/or date below the image.
• If you want to use the "disney" font...there are instructions for how to add that font for free to your computer on page #8 at the bottom of post #106.

CoverPage2011.jpg

Thank you so much Dolly! I just found the dis boards and am so excited.

We are taking our grandaughters next year for their 1st trip and I want it to be magical. I have gotten several ideas from your designs this week. I really appreciate you and all of the others that do this for us.

Dolly would it be possible for you to pm me the other pages? I love the Magic Kingdom ones and my internet (silly as it is) blocks 4shared accounts. Thanks! :goodvibes

Dolly would it be possible for you to pm me the other pages? I love the Magic Kingdom ones and my internet (silly as it is) blocks 4shared accounts. Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm assuming you are wanting my latest planner journal pages for the parks. If that is what you are looking for and can't get them from my 4shared...I posted them in my photobucket. Make sure you save them as I clean out my photobucket weekly to make room for new requests.

http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp232/jtanddolly/Requests/

DOLLY :worship: Thank You SO Much! Because of you and your fool proof instructions I just downloaded the waltograph font AND used it to edit the castle cover! I could not have done that without your help! Thank you again!
:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter