Planning my husband's 1st trip

eeyorechic

Mouseketeer
I'm so excited.:cool1: We're planning a trip in may, and it'll be my husband's first time to DL and my second. My first time I was only 8. How are the crowd's in May!

May is a great time to go! Crowds are decent and the weather is usually nice...not hot but warm. Just keep in mind that fireworks will only be on the weekend nights so you should stay at least one weekend night to see them! They are amazing! Also park hours are shorter during the week but with lower crowds you can get a lot done. Weekends will be more crowded and watch out for mothers day. Other than that have a great time! :)

Hi Samantha!:wave2:

May is a perfect time to go. Low crowds, lovely weather. Plus the Food & Wine events are going on at DCA. Kind of a mini version of the WDW version. Great for adults.

Love your pic! Have a wonderful trip.:)

May is gorgeous! What can I say? I live about 3 miles from DL/DCA and the weather is always nice here! I would say avoid the weekends - there seem to be so many more season passholders here (I am one!) and it's pretty crowded - we enjoy going on Fridays and Mondays.

Yes we did!! September 22, 2007. We live about 1 1/2 hours away from wdw and go at least once a month.

The week of 17th-24th, we'll be in San Diego. So we are thinking 2 or 3 days at Disney.

How are the crowds in mid march...like 15-20th or so? We're planning to come out, right before the world figure skating championships in LA, and it's DH's first visit also!

The week of 17th-24th, we'll be in San Diego. So we are thinking 2 or 3 days at Disney.
Ok well that's right at Memorial Day weekend. If you go during the week you'll be fine, but that weekend will be busy. We have APs and we are blacked out that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter