• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning kits

Dvcmbr09

Mouseketeer
Can anyone send me a link to the planning kits they received. I can't make up my mind if I want a memories, escape or wishes wedding. It will be at least myself, DBF (official proposal to come soon) and his two teenage daughters. If we invite family and close friends our total will be 26 adults and 8 children. But they may not all attend so that may bring our numbers into escape category.

I'm not sure the planning kits would really help you make this decision as it's numbers dependent... They talk more about cake flavours and napkin folds ;)

did you have any specific questions about the packages? are you another proud owner of Carrie's passporter book which is the most valuable resource a future Disney bride could own? :D

I agree with Tabz. It all really depends on how many guests you want.

Thank you for responses. I do own the e-book :-D. I guess I was really looking for the pricing kit. I came across one on another forum and it gave prices for everything you can get. I think right now I am leaning towards escape, then doing dinner at chef mickeys or one private rooms at California grill, then ding a dessert party at one locations at Epcot

There isn't a lot of pricing in the kits either - most of the pricing you'll find is from past brides BEOs. Was there specific pricing your looking for that we can help you track down?

Thank you for all your responses! I came across a link for a pricing kit for 2013 escape wedding and I found it very informative. I am a very visual person so with the pictures of everything that is included and available as upgrade along with prices, it was helpful to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter