Planning Help

love~disney

Mouseketeer
Right now we are trying to decide about doing another 7 night cruise from Port Canaveral or Galveston at the end of May 2018. I have never had a chance to book on opening day before and was wondering from your experience, if you don't mind sharing, how much have you had to pay for a family suit for 5 people?

We are trying to decide between DCL, Club Med, or Royal Carribean for our next vacation. We just got off the Wonder and I'm trying to convince my hubby that the costs might be close. :)

Can't help you too much with pricing, because it really depends on what type of room you choose. You can look on cruisefish.net to get opening day prices to get an idea. May 2018 will probably not be out to at least October 2016 or so and my guess is that there will not be a ship sailing from Galveston then as the Magic/Wonder are usually heading to Europe/Alaska by then.

Can't help you too much with pricing, because it really depends on what type of room you choose. You can look on cruisefish.net to get opening day prices to get an idea. May 2018 will probably not be out to at least October 2016 or so and my guess is that there will not be a ship sailing from Galveston then as the Magic/Wonder are usually heading to Europe/Alaska by then.

Thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter