Planning for the wife, few ?'s BOG, CP lunch or dinner? others

Parisi

Earning My Ears
Will be with a 2 year old, my wife is mid pregnancy so I wanted to do something special before it gets too hectic. I have a few reservations based on BOG for lunch or dinner as of now. Going for 3 days, both live in FL so doing to 3 day pass and driving up. Didn't get much flex on the times being I started reserving two days ago but can spend my nights/mornings until we go looking for other options.

As of now the two options I have set up are

3/11 CP 1:05PM
3/12 BOG 4:15PM
3/13 CRT 4:25PM

3/11 BOG 2:15PM
3/12 CP 11:50AM
3/13 CRT 4:25PM

Have yet to eat at any of the sit down restaurants so depending on which I do I am not ruling out adding more for a lunch/dinner on any of the days. No idea if Dinner is worth it over lunch for either CP or BOG. I am not a big breakfast person however. Those 3 were just recommended to me by name, not times of day. Trying to do something to give her a great few days. Her favorite movie is BatB so BOG is a must for us.

Any additionals for lunch or dinner or recommendations to give? Sorry for being so long :)

CP is better for breakfast, lunch and dinner is the same.
I think BOG dinner is better than lunch, but either way you will love it.
CRT is about the experience, not so much the food so either or to me is the same.

Based on what you have I would pick your plan 1.

CP is better for breakfast, lunch and dinner is the same.
I think BOG dinner is better than lunch, but either way you will love it.
CRT is about the experience, not so much the food so either or to me is the same.

Based on what you have I would pick your plan 1.
Thank you :) I've been mulling over this but that's what I was leaning towards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter