Planning for the holidays

Ronnie Lama

Earning My Ears
:santa:

Hey everybody,

I'm trying to plan something for the holidays with my girlfriend and what I really wanted to find out is if Disney World offers any fireworks show for Christmas or New Years, specifically New Year's. Last year, we didn't do much besides watch the ball drop at home on tv, so this year I want us to be a part of the action as opposed to watching it on screen.

Does anyone know if Disney World/Downtown Disney offers any fireworks show for New Year's?

Yes, and they get super crowded. MK often closes by noon. We went to Epcot on NYE, which is supposed to be the least crowded and it was still a huge mass of people. :)

:santa:

Hey everybody,

I'm trying to plan something for the holidays with my girlfriend and what I really wanted to find out is if Disney World offers any fireworks show for Christmas or New Years, specifically New Year's. Last year, we didn't do much besides watch the ball drop at home on tv, so this year I want us to be a part of the action as opposed to watching it on screen.

Does anyone know if Disney World/Downtown Disney offers any fireworks show for New Year's?

Just going for the action? Good choice. Resist expectations to do much else and as said, ARRIVE EARLY. Crowd levels are 10. Highest possible crowd level is 10. Yep all the action ya want. Not cheap action, but really good action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter