Planning for July 2015

Pixeldust Fairy

DIS Veteran
I have searched and searched but can't seem to find any sites that have the 2015 July best park dates crowd calendar. Does anyone have any suggestions. 180 days opens up on January 1:eek: and I need to layout my plans. I was expecting them mid December, but can't seem to find any.

Any help pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

TIA

HERE are the July 2015 park HOURS, at least.

Expect these to be updated with longer hours and extra events as the dates get closer. Just keep checking.

AND-

Touringplans offers July 2015 predictions. You need to subscribe to get all services.

Click HERE.

HERE are the July 2015 park HOURS, at least.

Expect these to be updated with longer hours and extra events as the dates get closer. Just keep checking.

AND-

Touringplans offers July 2015 predictions. You need to subscribe to get all services.

Click HERE.

Thanks Robo, I always used TGM but seems like he's MIA. I will check out touring plans Thanks :)

If you go to easywdw.com and scroll back through a bit, Josh has the preliminary July calendar up. I'm guessing the real one should be up any day now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter