Planning DVD

Busy Busy

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'm not just having a blonde day - it's a blonde LIFE!! - I can't figure out how to order the WDW Planning DVD.

On the WDW website you can only enter your address if you live in the USA or Canada - I have seen that a lot of people seem to have it - I just can't work out how you all got it!! :confused:

Please help - we're desperate to have a reason to take DD's kindergarten DVD out of the machine - I think that it's been played 7000 times by now and we all know it off by heart!!

Thanks in advance!! BB :flower3:

I have ordered it from the Aus site numerous times but I never got it. I just brought the planning DVD's off Amazon which I love!

Thank you very much - that was ridiculously easy!!

I'll be keeping an eagle eye on the letterbox!

OK, off to organise bed time - we have the tooth fairy coming tonight - hooray!! princess:

If you live in a country where they usually don't send the DVD to, like most countries in Europe, you are still able to order it through the UK website by just putting your country name on the second adress line.

While the country line on the envelope still says UK, it seems that the post office sees that they need to send it abroad.

Didn't work with the US website though.

Are they doing a new one? A proper planning DVD? Or is it still just the 2007 Million Dreams promotional DVD?

Are they doing a new one? A proper planning DVD? Or is it still just the 2007 Million Dreams promotional DVD?

Mine is a 2010 version substitled "where dreams come true" but I suspect it is the same - short video clips of the parks, hotels and restaurants, DLR, WDW, ABD, DCL AND "Other Disney Parks"
Not sure what you mean by a "proper planning DVD" but this is basically a big advertisement.
I got mine via the Australian URL mentioned by the others

I ordered a new one at the start of the year so I could hopefully get a newer 2011 one but it hasnt come yet...I have he 2010 one and love it.

I finally got the DVD yesterday, yay...or so I thought lol They sent me the 2010 DVD though...is there a 2011 one out yet?

I finally got mine today!! It's the 2010 DVD so maybe we'll have to try again in a month or so for the 2011 version.

I'm excited to watch it tonight, I'm not even sure what to expect! Looking forward to escaping the normal Thursday night though! :banana:

I ordered the planning DVD 4 days ago and it arrived this morning, and I live in NZ! I couldn't believe how quick the shipping was :goodvibes Was a little disapointed to see it was only the DVD, when you order the planning pack from the UK you get a whole little folder with paper brochures. I also got the 2010 DVD, hopefully there'll be a 2011 one soon! :)

I finally got the DVD yesterday, yay...or so I thought lol They sent me the 2010 DVD though...is there a 2011 one out yet?

I finally got mine today!! It's the 2010 DVD so maybe we'll have to try again in a month or so for the 2011 version.

I'm excited to watch it tonight, I'm not even sure what to expect! Looking forward to escaping the normal Thursday night though! :banana:

Busy Busy and Snickals,

I wouldn't hold my breath for a new version. They went from the 2007 version to 2010 when we got our Planning DVD's.

Wow that's a big gap, good thing the 2010 dvd is so fantastic!

Maybe i'm doing something wrong but I've tried ordering this DVD heaps of times and never received it - whenever I submit my details it just goes back to the request page. Have tried again and have my fingers crossed it turns up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter