Planning DVD

jazzgirl

I believe in a thing called love
I ordered the new planning DVD a few weeks ago and got this email today:

Thanks for ordering your FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD. Good news! It’s almost ready to head your way. In the meantime, we wanted to send you a little Disney magic to get you started on your dream vacation. Ear it is (you’ll know what that means after you click). We hope you enjoy.

Did anyone else get this? I was really hoping we would get it and be able to watch it before we leave on Nov. 20th, so hopefully we will!!

I got this e-mail also, I am not really sure what it is supposed to do but I think it has something to do with mouse ears. I got "Hope you enjoyed your Disneymatic" on a yellow screen, but nothing else happened for me. When I Googled "Disneymatic" I got a couple of links only regarding ears-- possible printable? Don't think it was anything to actually view yet.Can't help you on when the planning DVD will arrive.

Yep - I got it too. I had ordered the DVD a couple weeks ago (I think the begining of Oct when the new Dreams theme was released). I think it's just a "we haven't forgotten you" email.

I did print out the ears. It confirmed the fears of folks at work that I'm DISNEY-CRAZY!

Luvamouse said:
I got this e-mail also, I am not really sure what it is supposed to do but I think it has something to do with mouse ears. I got "Hope you enjoyed your Disneymatic" on a yellow screen, but nothing else happened for me. When I Googled "Disneymatic" I got a couple of links only regarding ears-- possible printable? Don't think it was anything to actually view yet.Can't help you on when the planning DVD will arrive.

There was a screen where you can type in your name, and then it "sews" it onto the back of the mouse ears. You can then print it out (either in color or blank to color it yourself). It prints an instruction sheet on how to assemble so you can wear them.

I'm guessing they're delaying in releasing the DVD and/or want to avoid people calling asking where their DVD is.

I ordered the new DVD a few weeks ago, but I did not receive that e-mail. Now I feel sad and left out. :sad1:

I got the email, too, but when I try to click on the link, the stupid pop-up blocker blocks it and I can't figure out how to make it stop!! It's just printable ears? Guess I'm not missing much, then!

I never received one either. I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago..so I'm not sure why it isn't here yet!!

I got the same message. I wonder if they had a lot of orders and are just trying to tell us that they didn't forget about us.

I got that email too. Yep just printable ears that you can have your name written on it and then cut it out after you print it and you have paper mickey ears. They were really kinda cute, my son liked them!! :)

I received the email too!!!! Come on DVD hit my mail box!!!! 40 days and counting!!!!

Yah the ears are cute and all, but I just want my DVD!!! :teeth:

So strange that some people got the email and some didn't.

I ordered mine last week and haven't received an email like that. I wanna see the ears!! ;)

To the person who complained about the pop up blocker, just hold down your control key and then click on the link and the window should open. Good Luck!!

skuttle said:
I got the email, too, but when I try to click on the link, the stupid pop-up blocker blocks it and I can't figure out how to make it stop!! It's just printable ears? Guess I'm not missing much, then!

Same email, can't wait to get the new edition of the planning video.

Skuttle if you really want to get the pop-up, try holding down the 'ctrl' key and then clicking the link and that will allow the pop-up blocker to disable itself just for that one time.

The ears are cool, kinda gives you and idea of what they would look like if you actually had your name put on them. That is the one of the things that we haven't purchased yet and I am planning on getting them this time.

I didn't get that email *wibble*

But then, I never seem to get any emails from Disney, despite being signed up for just about all their newsletters. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter