• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning dining schedule...Any spreadsheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you download and install the waltograph font?

I'm the one sending the spreadsheet and was just checking to see if everything was working ok or if people were having issues.

If you're not too worn out from emailing spreadsheets, could you send a copy to me? mbchatfield at gmail dot com

THANK YOU!

Will your awesome spreadsheet work on a MAC? I was able to download the font - thanks for that link!! I've seen the spreadsheet on www.intercot.com but yours is SO MUCH BETTER! My email is in my signature if you could send it to me, I'd love it & I'll try to see if I can get it to work because it's really cool! TIA!! :worship:

I am sharing my spreadsheet too. My spreadsheet is not as sophisticated as ajleone's that comes with calculation for our DDP credits, but mine has different tabs with menus of restaurants that we are interested in. I find that comes in handy when we need to decide if we want to try a new place. The menus are from allearsnet.com.

I put it on google docs. I think if you click "File" and "Export" to ".xls" it should give you the original spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=r-JbMuiClpcG7FBlv9TlunA

Hope this works.

I am sharing my spreadsheet too. My spreadsheet is not as sophisticated as ajleone's that comes with calculation for our DDP credits, but mine has different tabs with menus of restaurants that we are interested in. I find that comes in handy when we need to decide if we want to try a new place. The menus are from allearsnet.com.

I put it on google docs. I think if you click "File" and "Export" to ".xls" it should give you the original spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=r-JbMuiClpcG7FBlv9TlunA

Hope this works.

Oooooh...I like this one too! Thanks! :goodvibes

I'll be getting out spreadsheets to a bunch of you in the morning.
I'm also working a new and improved version of the spreadsheet thanks to some help from DoleWhipMom. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter