• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning center error

LdyMags

Earning My Ears
I was just checking in myself on one reservation and my parents on another. It kept giving me error 500s when trying to enter flight info, but it let me get all the way through to check in time on my parent's res, but now it won't even let me log in... anyone else this is happening to?

If these two reservations are linked together and you are trying to work on both of them at the same time DCL's website does not like that at all - -

Complete one first and log all the way out of it before attempting to work on the second one. If you cannot log in at all you are locked and may have to wait 30 - 60 minutes for this to release.

If that doesn't work, clear your browser history and cookies, log out of your browser and the dcl site completely, wait 30 seconds or so and then open your browser and log back in. I have two reservations and could not get into the second one. I called DCL, this is what they told me to do, and it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter