Planning Binders {Disney Style}

onelittIespark

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! Newly engaged here since September 8th! Woo! He proposed right in front of the castle after wishes :) Boyyy did good! It has been my dream to be engaged and married in Disney since I was a little girl and he has been very supportive of that! haha and that's a good thing because he wouldn't have had a choice anyway :P

Anywayyy, now I am already freaking out planning because all of these "timelines" online say to start 12 months out. I would like to plan for a September 2016 Wedding so I am already moving forward with planning obviously.

I have already started my planning binder and am just curious to see what topics you ladies used for your binder tabs if you had any. Lots of the binders online have aloooot if stuff in them that I feel aren't necessary because with Disney, it is kind of an all in one bundle.

So, if you had a binder to help you in your planning - what did you label each tab to keep everything organized?

Any other tips would be appreciated as well :) Thanks in advance and I look forward to talking with a lot of you and getting to know you all more!

The big ones we had that were a huge help was a section with all the guests names, address, if we sent an invitation, whether or not they rsvp'd, number of people for the RSVP, and any special notes like dietary issues and a section that tracked any gifts we received and when we wrote the thank you for it. There were also sections that we listed our priorities and what we wanted out of the wedding that helped us stay on track and focused because it is so easy with Disney to want to add on more due to everything they offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter