Planning Binder Cover Pages for April 12th trip

Cassarye

Mouseketeer
Hello to all you wonderful DISigners! I am trying to put my planning binder together and was wondering if someone would be willing to make cover pages for me or if someone already has them made maybe direct me to where.

For the appearance please use characters that are "known" for that particular park. I will leave the colors up to the DISigner and no personalization is needed.

These need to be standard letter size.

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach
Downtown Disney

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

I can't access your photobucket. There wasn't a place to enter the password

Yes I would love a TL one. Can you please put TL & BB on it? I just need a cover. Something that has the name of the park and a picture of the park and some characters.

Hi
I am not sure why you can't see the link when I click on it I can?

I have added the TL and BB cover page to my planning pages album
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

Thank you Mel! I can see that. My computer is being so dumb!!! I LOVE the TL/BB one. Would you be will to make something like that for the 4 main parks and DTD?

Thank you Mel! I can see that. My computer is being so dumb!!! I LOVE the TL/BB one. Would you be will to make something like that for the 4 main parks and DTD?

Hi
I am sorry but I just do not have the time right now to make them.
Hopefully someone else will post what they might have or maybe they can make some for you.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter