Planning ADRs around EMH

Joshy443

Earning My Ears
Just curious how others schedule ADRs around EMH. If MK has an a.m. EMH, do you schedule a character breakfast/ADR then or do you have a quick breakfast at resort and then take advantage of the EMH? From reading some other threads, some people avoid morning EMHs altogether. Now about evening EMH, I would think that would be a good time to have a late lunch/early supper in the park offering the EMH. Does that make sense?

Just trying to plan our vacation with 3 young kids (ages 7,4 &2). I know they'lll want to spend time at our resort too.

We are planning 1 ADR around a EMH...Waiting on December hours to make sure things are as anticipated.

Just made our ADR's for our trip in 2 weeks. :woohoo:
On all the days we will EMH at night, our ressies are for 3:55pm. We will have breakfast in our room, granola bars, muffins etc.. and plan for snacks in the early afternoon and then our big meal. Our kids are older though, our plan may not work for younger tummies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter