Planning a trip to Disneyland!

iheartdiznee

Earning My Ears
Just going to be my 9 yr old son and I on this trip. Gonna drive and since it's the two of us, our budget is a little more loose. I wish hubby would go, but he is disabled and doesn't think he can handle three days of walking (he has severe back issues).

We're going in the first week of February because it'll likely be warmer than where we are and it's a slow time of year. I have been to Disneyland many times as a kid, but this will be my first opportunity to share these memories with my son. I'm so excited!

The best part is my son still doesn't know and I won't tell him until the morning we leave! Still thinking about how I'm going to drop hints...any suggestions are welcome!

Ooohh! Hope its lots of fun. I'm looking at driving out from Tx with 3 of my kiddos next June. We'll see!!! You should start a PTR!

How exciting - a surprise!

Could you do a Mickey Pancake for breakfast the morning of departure? Do it ahead and freeze it. Set a red, black and golden yellow color-schemed table with a pretend note from Mickey.

If you're staying on-site, do they still offer to have a character call? We had that done once. They will also send "looking forward to see you" mail, which could be left for him to open.
It could be as simple or complex as you make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter