Planning a trip out west!

nchulka

<font color=purple>it was funny when the creepy gu
I'm wondering how this sounds for a trip west. Starting in Denver take 3 days to drive to LA. Day one drive to four corners (kids really want to see this!). Day 2 float in Page, AZ. Day 3 briefly look at Grand Canyon and drive to LA. Spend 4 full days in Calif. 3 at Disney, 1 at the beach. Drive 3 days back to Denver, this time going through Utah and stopping to see Arches, Bryce, and Zion. I have not been out west before except for a few days in LA and we flew in then. We're actually from the St. Louis area but our base will be Denver because we have family there we will be going with. Not sure yet if we will fly to Denver or drive. Thanks for any help!!

nchulka - Sounds like a great trip. That's a lot of driving!

Depending on whether you're driving or flying into Denver, I may be tempted to look at whether you could drive one way and then fly from LA/Orange County back to Denver.

You could get from Denver to Four Corners, Grand Cayon, Page and then head towards the Grand Circle national parks from there before heading towards DLR. If you flew back from LA/Orange County, you might find that this gives you a little more time to see the area rather than having to keep driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter