Planners for 2008 - Join me here! UPDATE - List in OP!!!

When I'm putting the photos in their albums, I'm making notes about next year's trip:cool1: Since our DDE runs out June 30, 08, we'll back into the trip so we're travelling home on that date. I'll get an AP in June so that will carry us into the 2009 trip......you get the picture:surfweb: What can I say, I love to plan:love:

You should look into a DVC rental instead of upgrading.

I have rented points out and the cost of staying at a vacation club resort works out close to the same as a moderate resort. A studio room comes with a kitchenette with a micorwave, small fridge, toast and coffee maker so you can easily eat breakfast and snacks in your room.

The rooms are bigger and the resorts have great themed pools.

If interested you can check out the DVC rental section of the DIS boards and figure out how many points it would take.

I LOVE Saratoga Springs.

Jo-Anne

My sister, CrazyaboutCinderella, and I are taking a family vacation to WDW from May 25, 2008-June 1, 2008 at AllStarMovies. Please add me to the list on the original post.

Thanks so much!!

Hi! We're planning on going June14-28, 2008 and staying at a Fort Wilderness
cabin!! Thanks for including us!

we are planning sometime in the summer.. probablly sweaty august yet again.. dont ask me why we put ourselves through it.. i cant see it being any cooler in july or june.:rolleyes1

OP here...oh my goodness! I have well over 100 posts to review and update. I'm so sorry that I got so behind. :blush:

I just updated through post #225, and I'll work over the next day or two to catch up.

I am planning a trip in 2008. Just not exacty sure when. Because my oldest will be in 7th grade I really don't want to take him out of school, so if they leave the school scedule like its planned for the 2007-2008 school year, we will be going the week of Thanksgiving. Which I realy don't want to do, but will to adviod taking the kids out of school. Plus DH's teaching scedule has him off that week too, so it would work out great.

Okay....... I will throw my name in.....
No definite plans yet...... but hoping for late March or first week of April. Will be a Birthday trip for DD and myself..... both our B-days are in March.
If we can't swing the March trip..... may end up being a late June this time instead of early June.
No matter what.... we will be back in 2008:thumbsup2 :cool1:

:cheer2: Count us in! Made room only ressies yesterday for March 2 -9th, 2008.
Already planned out our ADR's (now just have to wait for that 180 day mark).
DS will be turning 2 our first day at the parks so we are making that day all about him! We are going to do the Crystal Palace Breakfast with Pooh Bear (he LOVES his Pooh Bear). Then we are going to spend most of our day in Fantasyland and ToonTown and then dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and I'm going to spring for a special cake for him.

Only 236 days to go!!!!

We're going January 20 - 26. It was a spur of the moment decision so I've been spending the past few days doing lots of planning. We'll be staying at Windsor Hills in a townhome. Can't wait!!!

DH and I have decided to take the kids to WDW for Halloween of 2008!!!:banana: The dates that we have decided on are October 24th through November 2, and we plan on staying at Pop Century.:hippie:

My children will be 17, 7 and 2...and it will be the first trip for the little one!!

I am so excited...and I cannot wait....It is time to start getting those Disney Dollars everytime we are at the mall and save all of our change!!

Have fun planning everyone!!!

Trish

party: We are planning to spend our 25th anninversary at Disney with our children and grandchild. Fort Wilderness in February.

My family (me, dh, ds10, ds7, ds5 and dd2) will be there from April 7th-April 18 2008. So excited!

We will be flying to Walt Disney World April 17-28, 2008. We will be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

We are DVC'ers and cant make ressie until February 4, 2008, but my first choice to stay at is Animal Kingdom Villas and then BWV (home resort). I will make ressie for home resort in February then change it in June at 7 month window. But plan right now is to be there from Dec 26th 2008 until Jan 3rd 2009. This will be first trip that we will actually be there for New Years. We were there in 2004 at end of December but left on 12/31. So missed the celebration. :sad1:

April 17 - 25, 2008!! CR, concierge MK View, CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We just got back 3 months ago and it feels like FOREVER!!!!

Close your eyes, and tap your heels three times....

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE DISNEY, THERE"S NO PLACE LIKE.....:wizard:

DH and I have decided to take the kids to WDW for Halloween of 2008!!!:banana: The dates that we have decided on are October 24th through November 2, and we plan on staying at Pop Century.:hippie:

My children will be 17, 7 and 2...and it will be the first trip for the little one!!

I am so excited...and I cannot wait....It is time to start getting those Disney Dollars everytime we are at the mall and save all of our change!!

Have fun planning everyone!!!

Trish

Hey Trish - go to quickrewards.net and you can earn those disney dollars for free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter