• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planned an Event through Gifts of a Lifetime

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
I just planned an event for my DW to celebrate our 10th anniversary and her 40th birthday. Our 10th anniversary was May 28th, but it will be fun to continue to celebrate it. And her 40th birthday will be Sept. 9th. Our event will be at EPCOT one week from today - Saturday, Sept. 3rd, and will include our DD4 and DD7. I bought a small tennis bracelet with Mickey Mouse heads around it for my wife's present, and it will be presented to her at the end of the event. I can't wait!! I'm so excited, and can't wait to see what they plan for us. :cool1:

Please post in detail upon your return! I'd love to hear what they do!

Will do. I may not post in detail so as not to ruin the surprise for others, but we can PM if you need more of a description of things. I can't wait. I'm just about bursting for the surprise.

My fiance used GOAL when he proposed to me. Jane is fantastic! You won't be disappointed :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter