1. duckie1231

    duckie1231 Earning My Ears

    Jun 9, 2011
    I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend at CRT, doing the royal engagemnet. My question is can I use the DDP and pay the differnce? I wanted to see if anyone has experience with this so that when I call ADR I'll have an idea what to say.

Share This Page