• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planet Hollywood

Irish Goofy

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Have been trying to book couple of ADRs for Planet Hollywood for our August trip but every date and time i try it says none available.I also tried for dates in July just to see and none were available.:confused3:confused3What do you all think is going on.I heard their shops have closed in Downtown Disney,do you think the restaurant is also going to close down and thats why they are not taking bookings.I rang Disney Dining to make ADR over phone and they couldn't do it either.Cast member said that it seemed very strange.:confused3Anybody any thoughts...popcorn::popcorn::

I was able to make reservations at Planet Holleywood this morning for August 10th.

I have tried again many times today.Have even done date range for 5 days and tried all times and still showing no availability.Even tried for different party sizes such as 2 or 4 etc and still no luck.

Sorry to hear it's not working out for you. I was doing online reservations around 6:30 this morning and was able to get a 5:45pm reservation for 4 of us on 8/10. Hopefully there's something wrong with the system and you can get through later today.

Have you tried to make a reservation through Planet Hollywood itself? It's not a Disney restaurant, and sometimes those don't have a lot of tables available for booking through Disney.

Hi All

Have been trying to book couple of ADRs for Planet Hollywood for our August trip but every date and time i try it says none available.I also tried for dates in July just to see and none were available.:confused3:confused3What do you all think is going on.I heard their shops have closed in Downtown Disney,do you think the restaurant is also going to close down and thats why they are not taking bookings.I rang Disney Dining to make ADR over phone and they couldn't do it either.Cast member said that it seemed very strange.:confused3Anybody any thoughts...popcorn::popcorn::

Our 180+10 was Tuesday, but could not get planet hollywood within the 10 day period ... rang up ... basically you can only get planet hollywood from 180 (not the +10):goodvibes

We are having the same problem. It seems like there is no availability online or even when I call the dining line for 8/7 between like 5:30/6pm through after 10pm. We were trying to get a late dinner, like 8:30/9pm since we will be at IOA that day and there is nothing. The CM's I talked to said it seemed "awfully weird" and gave me the number to Planet Hollywood, but when I called them they said they do not do their own reservations and you have to call the Disney Dining Line. I thought maybe it was just that they did not do them more than 180 days out, but people here are saying they got them for the 10th, so I am not sure what is going on. I'll just keep trying I guess. Good Luck to you too, OP!

See post #8 - because Planet Hollywood isn't a Disney restaurant, it may not be eligible for +10 booking. Try booking exactly 180 days from the day you want to eat there.

I was able to make reservations at Planet Holleywood this morning for August 10th.

What time was your meal booked for please?

I have the same problem cannot book .......... CM reckons it because in august disney only let you book until 5.30pm ish then you have to do walk ups after that :sad2:

We are having the same problem. It seems like there is no availability online or even when I call the dining line for 8/7 between like 5:30/6pm through after 10pm. We were trying to get a late dinner, like 8:30/9pm since we will be at IOA that day and there is nothing. The CM's I talked to said it seemed "awfully weird" and gave me the number to Planet Hollywood, but when I called them they said they do not do their own reservations and you have to call the Disney Dining Line. I thought maybe it was just that they did not do them more than 180 days out, but people here are saying they got them for the 10th, so I am not sure what is going on. I'll just keep trying I guess. Good Luck to you too, OP!

Snap we are going to IOA that day and want our meal around 8pm - no luck on line or by phone to disney

How would you rate the food at PH??? Is it more of a atmosphere restaurant or is the food really nice?

Hi All

Am still having the same issue.:confused3:confused3I have tried over last few days to book for 4 different days and no luck.I have tried at exactly the 180 day mark and no luck.Last year i had no issue with booking for 9pm or so.I don't believe it is just walk ups after 5.30 or so.I have sent an e mail to planet hollywood so will let you know when i get a response.It just seems so strange that CM on phone doesn't see any availability also.As for the food it is okay,not as good as Le Cellar,Cali Grill etc but my kids love the place and want to do it 3 times during our trip.They love the astomphere in the place and looking at the props from the films.

Hi All

Am still having the same issue.:confused3:confused3I have tried over last few days to book for 4 different days and no luck.I have tried at exactly the 180 day mark and no luck.Last year i had no issue with booking for 9pm or so.I don't believe it is just walk ups after 5.30 or so.I have sent an e mail to planet hollywood so will let you know when i get a response.It just seems so strange that CM on phone doesn't see any availability also.As for the food it is okay,not as good as Le Cellar,Cali Grill etc but my kids love the place and want to do it 3 times during our trip.They love the astomphere in the place and looking at the props from the films.

Thank you, if you could let me know that would be great .... I tried to find email address but could not find one - thanks again and fingers crossed :goodvibes

I have never had a problem getting a table at Planet Hollywood within 15 minutes. I can't see them being totally booked.

Hi All

Now my situation is similiar I was able to book Planet Hollywood for 1:30 lunch on Aug 6th but there were no later times available. Our plane arrives at 10:45am so we decided that we would spend our half day in Downtown Disney.....so I booked the reservation and booked House of Blues for 8:00 Dinner.

That is odd though. I never heard about Planet Hollywood being that hard..I thought that would be one of my easy reservations.

Hi All

Just to brief you all on the Planet Hollywood situation.I have spoken to the Manager of the restaurant on the phone after we had traded e mails for couple of days.Basically all reservations for them are only made through Disney Dining as they do not take reservations directly except for parties of 15 or more.There are no reservations available to be booked for after 6.00pm as they are only going to take walk ups after that time.So if you want table after 6pm you just have to walk up and take your chance.It could take 5 mins or 3 hours depending on your party size.Imagine these were his words " 5 mins or 3 hours ":scared1:So much for customer service.After i spoke to him i spoke to a manager in Disney Dining you told me that they were not really happy with the situation but as it was not disney owned they had very little they could do.She said the certain " people " in Disney were reviewing the situation and see what happens.I was looking to go 3 times during our 3 week hol and there were 8 of us but there is no way we will walk up and wait for hours.Guess we will just book Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck or others.:cool1:
OMG now i have to go get more ADR's sorted.Oh the life of a Disney Addict,will never be sorted:lmao::lmao:

Hi All

Just to brief you all on the Planet Hollywood situation.I have spoken to the Manager of the restaurant on the phone after we had traded e mails for couple of days.Basically all reservations for them are only made through Disney Dining as they do not take reservations directly except for parties of 15 or more.There are no reservations available to be booked for after 6.00pm as they are only going to take walk ups after that time.So if you want table after 6pm you just have to walk up and take your chance.It could take 5 mins or 3 hours depending on your party size.Imagine these were his words " 5 mins or 3 hours ":scared1:So much for customer service.After i spoke to him i spoke to a manager in Disney Dining you told me that they were not really happy with the situation but as it was not disney owned they had very little they could do.She said the certain " people " in Disney were reviewing the situation and see what happens.I was looking to go 3 times during our 3 week hol and there were 8 of us but there is no way we will walk up and wait for hours.Guess we will just book Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck or others.:cool1:
OMG now i have to go get more ADR's sorted.Oh the life of a Disney Addict,will never be sorted:lmao::lmao:

Thank you for the update :goodvibes

We were going to go twice in three weeks, but because of the timing, have only booked to go once, we got 5.45pm ......... nothing really planned for that day so can afford to be flexible, but on other day we are going to somewhere outside disney so do not want to rush back for our dinner - thanks again :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter