Planet Hollywood?

Colleen27

DIS Veteran
I know it is obnoxiously noisy and the food is on par with any number of chain restaurants, but my son will love the place so we are planning on one dinner there. Do we need ADRs, or is that someplace where walk-ins are likely to have a reasonable wait time? If it matters, we'll be in WDW in early Oct and most likely be at PH on a weekday afternoon.

You will need adrs, you can just walk in and hope you get seated but thats not ever the case you will have a long wait. The food is awful in my opinion and the servers know they get a tip with the dining plan so they just dont care if they come back to your table or not. be ready for anything.:mad:

We were there last mid November. We had ADRs thank heavens - the wait was over an hour otherwise - we got a few dirty looks as we walked by all the people waiting - we only waited about 5 minutes. The food and service was fine - I really had no compliants - I knew it would be noisy and it was - the kids loved it.

Wow, we have never had ADR's before, and we have never had to wait very long (15 to 20 minutes tops). We usually would go in the late afternoon for an early dinner. I also agree that the food is just okay, but I love the atmosphere. It's a must stop each trip for us.

For lunch you probably would be ok without an ADR, for dinner you'd be safer to make one. My only good experiences with wait time and food quality and service were lunches, the one time we went for dinner we all but swore off that restaurant forever.

I called for reservations for our trip at the end of May, and Planet Hollywood had nothing available but 10:00 PM. I would book as soon as possible.

We walked in on a week night without an ADR; as I recall we only had to wait about about 5 minutes! I guess we got lucky.

It is pretty neat in there with all the memorabilia, but the food wasnt that great and the service sucked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter