• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

planet hollywood voucher $15

We stopped at Downtown Disney on our way in to the resort. Since we had not checked in yet, we tried the Planet used our certificate. No reservation needed, no restriction on use. Was noisy, but what do you expect from a place named Hollywood.

bump. I am curious about the voucher as well.

Last year on New Years Eve we ate at Planet Hollywood with about a 5 minute wait that was about 6 or 7 pm so was a peak dining time.

We made a reservation but there were only about 4 tables with people at them. The food wasn't what I had expected, but it wasn't all that wonderful either. It is loud, but since I have teens it would not be unusual for us anyway. It's good to do it once, but I don't know that I would do it again.

Has anyone had problems using the voucher prior to checking in the resort?

The voucher cannot be combined with anything else, such as DDP or DDE (TiW).

That goes for the whole table, which means only one voucher per table (even if you're going in a group and each room got a voucher) and you can't just use if for one person and have the others use DDP or TiW. The last two times they were very strict about it.

So, here is my question....33 days until we will be arriving. We will be flying in and have the evening available, but our park hopper doesn't start until the next day. Can we go down to DD and do some browsing and maybe get an appetizer and drinks with the $15 voucher? Am I understanding we won't need reservations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter