• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planet Hollywood reservations october impossible? Help!

Steph&katie

Best friends are going to Disney!
i made all my reservations about 6 months ago so i knew it was all done and got the times and dates

however we have decided to go to planet hollywood for dinner one evening me and my friends are coming to florida on the 12th of October for two weeks and cannot find a reservation tryed pretty much every day we are there it just says unavailable?
is this just my bad luck or are they not taking reservations anymore?

instead of getting a reservation i thought il pick a night to go and then just wait
so does anyone know roughly how long im going to waiting on a tuesday night in october round about 7;30-9 ish?

thanks in advance guys!

Is there a reason you are wanting Planet Hollywood? In my opinion, there are MUCH better places to eat in Disney Springs (AKA Downtown Disney).

Gotta agree with PP, Planet Hollywood would not be my choice at DTD. But, if that's where you want to go, try calling the restaurant directly or perhaps Open Table. WDW dining is often not the best way to get a ressie there.

I got Raglan Road and Boathouse through Open Table. Disney reservations said "no availability " but there was.

its not my favourite in disney springs but i don't mind it. i'm going with two of my friends that haven't been before and really want to experiance it.
also already got a decent reservation for boathouse to looks awesome can't wait.

also open table? is that just waiting?
sorry not to clear on the lingo on the DIS boards! :)

its not my favourite in disney springs but i don't mind it. i'm going with two of my friends that haven't been before and really want to experiance it.
also already got a decent reservation for boathouse to looks awesome can't wait.

also open table? is that just waiting?
sorry not to clear on the lingo on the DIS boards! :)
opentable.com is a website many restaurants use for reservations.

As Micketrookie16 said, is going to be closed until June 2016, so you'll get to eat somewhere else. I highly recommend Raglan Road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter