Planet Hollywood not on DDP for 2012?

Port Orleans fan

Mouseketeer
OK, I'm a little bit concerned. My family LOVES going to Planet Hollywood whenever we go to WDW. However, I've noticed on both "The Dis dining page" and the Disney website that Planet Hollywood is not listed as being apart of the DDP for 2012. Other restaurants not listed that are located in the Downtown Disney area include:

- Raglan Road
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Is this just the case of Disney waiting to renew contracts with these restaurants, or are these restaurants now gone from the DDP?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers! :thumbsup2

These restaurants in particular are usually the last to sign on to the dining plan just about every year. Sit tight and don't panic until January.

The restaurants you mentioned are not operated by Disney. So Disney can't advertise them as participating until they renew their contracts. Check back at the end of December, the final list usually comes out then.

If you check Epcot for 2012 you will find that more than half the World Showcase restaurants are missing, too. Same thing. They're not operated by Disney.

FWIW...When I made my ADRs the other week, the CM said she received an email that Planet Hollywood was added for 2012. I'm sure Disney will update their list soon. You might as well book it and keep your fingers crossed. I made an ADR for Raglan Road in 2012. I plan to modify it if they don't renew.

I was thinking the same thing, it's just a matter of Disney having to renew contracts with these restaurants. I guess I just have to be patient and wait. popcorn::

Thanks for the response!

We are a party of 18 checking into 5 rooms at Disney. Will we be able to use all 5 vouchers at Planet Hollywood will be all eat there together, or is there a 1 voucher per party rule?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter