Planet Hollywood not on DDP for 2012?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Port Orleans fan, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Port Orleans fan

Port Orleans fan Over tipping is a fools game.....so have fun playi

OK, I'm a little bit concerned. My family LOVES going to Planet Hollywood whenever we go to WDW. However, I've noticed on both "The Dis dining page" and the Disney website that Planet Hollywood is not listed as being apart of the DDP for 2012. Other restaurants not listed that are located in the Downtown Disney area include:

- Raglan Road
    - Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Is this just the case of Disney waiting to renew contracts with these restaurants, or are these restaurants now gone from the DDP?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OhThePain

OhThePain DIS Veteran

These restaurants in particular are usually the last to sign on to the dining plan just about every year. Sit tight and don't panic until January.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

The restaurants you mentioned are not operated by Disney. So Disney can't advertise them as participating until they renew their contracts. Check back at the end of December, the final list usually comes out then.

If you check Epcot for 2012 you will find that more than half the World Showcase restaurants are missing, too. Same thing. They're not operated by Disney.

5. WC*123

WC*123 Spring Break Veteran

FWIW...When I made my ADRs the other week, the CM said she received an email that Planet Hollywood was added for 2012. I'm sure Disney will update their list soon. You might as well book it and keep your fingers crossed. I made an ADR for Raglan Road in 2012. I plan to modify it if they don't renew.

6. Port Orleans fan

Port Orleans fan Over tipping is a fools game.....so have fun playi

I was thinking the same thing, it's just a matter of Disney having to renew contracts with these restaurants. I guess I just have to be patient and wait. popcorn::

Thanks for the response!

7. couchpotato

couchpotato Earning My Ears

We are a party of 18 checking into 5 rooms at Disney. Will we be able to use all 5 vouchers at Planet Hollywood will be all eat there together, or is there a 1 voucher per party rule?