• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planes, Trains & Antitussives, Alaksan Wonder Cruise - All done! Complete 11/21

I've noticed that actually.

And I did it again this morning.

You're delaying a trip for me!?!?!? Really?????

Well we have one last trip that was grandfathered in before the moratorium took place. We also have a Panama Canal Cruise booked to entice us to finish. However if the house is not cleaned out the the Paid in Full date (end of June), we cancel instead of paying in full. I'm really hoping we finish this up by Mid-to-Late January. In which case the following week we are going to Las Vegas for a M-F "weekend". However if we finish the place in February, we already have an existing trip booked which is from Feb 24-Mar 6. Since your arrival is vaguely around the 24th of March (give or take day or two), it makes sense to wait until after we meet up to do that Vegas trip.

You see if we come home on the 6th (Monday), it is entirely possible that we could go either Monday (13th or 20th) through Friday (17th or 24th). But considering that the band's Spring Concert is on Sunday the 12th and we have tickets to a concert on Thursday the 23rd, it just makes sense to delay a trip to Vegas until after you have visited. Besides, who am I kidding? Really does anyone think we're going to be out of that place by February?

Well we have one last trip that was grandfathered in before the moratorium took place. We also have a Panama Canal Cruise booked to entice us to finish. However if the house is not cleaned out the the Paid in Full date (end of June), we cancel instead of paying in full. I'm really hoping we finish this up by Mid-to-Late January. In which case the following week we are going to Las Vegas for a M-F "weekend". However if we finish the place in February, we already have an existing trip booked which is from Feb 24-Mar 6. Since your arrival is vaguely around the 24th of March (give or take day or two), it makes sense to wait until after we meet up to do that Vegas trip.

You see if we come home on the 6th (Monday), it is entirely possible that we could go either Monday (13th or 20th) through Friday (17th or 24th). But considering that the band's Spring Concert is on Sunday the 12th and we have tickets to a concert on Thursday the 23rd, it just makes sense to delay a trip to Vegas until after you have visited.

You know from my email.... too confusing! I'm just going to say okay and be glad you'll be there when I am.

Besides, who am I kidding? Really does anyone think we're going to be out of that place by February?

:lmao: Sorry. Was that rude? How about. I'm sorry to hear that Alison. Better?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter