Plane tickets 160 roundtrip-not bad?

Get me to Disney!

Mouseketeer
I bit the bullet and bought them today. That was the total cost from PA to FL. I didn't think I could beat it without driving and with six of us...........just didn't know about it. Just thought I would pass it along. September is far away though and if something goes wrong, I am out the money........

That's a pretty good price. I've been keeping my eye on flights for mid June and so far the best I've seen is $279 roundtrip. Its with Southwest, I am flying with them because I have a free flight for myself and $130 in credits for the rest of my group.
I'd still like to see the prices come down just a bit, before I book.

I think you did pretty good :) That's about what I paid r/t on Air Tran for our June trip for nonstop flights each way.

Depending on the airline, don't forget to add in the costs for any checked luggage that you have and seat selection, if you want to choose your seats before check in.

Even with that though, that is a great fare.

That's a good deal. I just found an unbelievable price this afternoon from Milwaukee on February 7th round trip at $138 a person on Continental. We have to change planes in Cleveland but that is not too bad. It sure beats driving with 2 kids.

That's a good deal. I just found an unbelievable price this afternoon from Milwaukee on February 7th round trip at $138 a person on Continental. We have to change planes in Cleveland but that is not too bad. It sure beats driving with 2 kids.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me where from! I am traveling sept 09 looks like you are too, pa to fl me too! You'd be my bestest friend ever! :rotfl:

Have you checked Allegiant from Allentown, Pa. into Sanford. Good prices but no DME.

Well, the tickets were bought directly through Delta.com - I had one free ticket for Daddy through work and his skymiles so I had to buy five more. The girl said it was 180.00 total and then my email confirmation showed 160.00 total so I have to double check it for sure. Each flight does have a layover but thought with six of us, we might want to get off and regroup a bit and maybe see another city :) Like I said, I didn't want to buy them as of yet but thought if I didn't, there would be a good chance that the five of us would not be on the same plane or possibly even arriving/departing on the same days as my husband. I have traveled but not on a plane, alone, and with four kids to keep track of :) Although I am sure it would have been okay ;) Anyway, hope this helps - :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter