places to view nighttime fireworks

muffinman71

lucifer's evil twin :P
are there any places at the various resorts where you can view nighttime fireworks from the themeparks?

:confused3

I am staying outside the world, so any help is appreciated.

the beach at the polynesian is a great spot to watch wishes from! I'm not sure of any others, although I'm sure there are more spots to watch from.

In the boardwalk area, there is a bridge between Y&B and BW that is great!

There is a viewing area on the fourth floor of the Contemporary to watch Wishes.

The polynesian beach has a great view of the MK fireworks, grab a snack and maybe a beverage and find a hammock or bench on the beach...wonderfull.

As a family our favorite non park spot is the boardwalk, lots of great food, lots to do while waiting including a surry bike ride or carni games. DH can catch a bit of a game at the ESPN bar while us girls do face painting or hair brading. For meals we LOVE the take out pizza and the food at the brewery esp if it is an outside table. Then just head to the bridge toward Epcot and you have a great view of Illuminations.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter