Places to eat

Jacs

Earning My Ears
Hi
We would like some recommendations for places to eat at

1. Animal Kingdom
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Disney Springs
We are on Disney dinning plan so have 1 counter service a day and 1 table service

Any ideas would be a great help

This thread would probably do better on the restaurants board. You may want to ask the moderators to move it.

As for your question, it really depends on what you like. Here's some of our faves:

AK: Flame Tree Grill (really good counter service); I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to eat TS in AK but liked Sanaa at AKL.

MK: Columbia Harbour House for CS, BoG lunch for CS, BoG dinner for TS, Crystal Palace for character buffet TS

DS: Earl of Sandwich for CS (we have one fairly close to home but still go to the one at DS every trip-- there's something about that location. Haven't tried it yet, but really looking forward to trying Homecomings for TS. We also like House of Blues.

AK: We liked Flame Tree and Restaurantosaurus for quick service. We ate at Sanaa at AKL and had a fantastic experience.
MK: Columbia Harbour House is my favorite, but we also like Pecos Bill's. Casey's is fun if you like the ballpark hot dog theme. We've had good meals at Liberty Tree Tavern and Tony's Town Tavern, but take time if you can and go instead to California Grill at the Contemporary or any of the restaurants in the Grand Floridian.
DS: For table service, we and our kids loved Raglan Road! The food is quite good and the added entertainment with the dancers thrilled my kids. There, Earl of Sandwich is good for quick service.

AK: Yak and Yeti FS restaurant
MK: CHH or go to one of the nearby resorts
DS: Raglan Rd, Wolfgang Puck Express, Morimotos, The Boathouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter