Places to buy Disney clothing!

briellemary

Earning My Ears
hi, I'm looking for a place to buy cute Disney clothing that is obviously in Canada or reasonable to ship here! Hot topic has such nice stuff but it's insane to get it shipped here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. :)

Where do you live - because there are quite a few Hot Topics in the GTA - Eaton Centre, Scarborough Town, Vaughan Mills, Newmarket, Mississauga, Niagara outlets etc. I know cus my teens keep wanted to check out the Disney stock! :p

They have had luck finding some Disney Tees at Forever 21, and the nicer concept Ardene stores, and sometimes in the teen section of Walmart.

I'm in Edmonton. So I'm not near a hot topic at all, unfortunately. I never thought of forever 21 or Ardene, I'll have to check there. Thanks!

I second Ardenes! I'm in Calgary and I've found some really great shirts in different styles there from a variety of movies, plus classic Mickey, etc.

Awesome, I'll definitely check all those out when I can get around to it.
Thanks so much everyone.

I've found a few shirts at Old Navy that had Mickey on them. Not sure if they have them again though.

Spencers usually has Disney stuff and there is one in the Edmonton mall.

Hot Topic also occasionally has a discounted shipping sale for international orders.

I always had luck in the past with Old Navy but this year, they have NOTHING. Which sucks because we have an upcoming trip and the kids have outgrown their things from our last trip.

I'll try out the other suggestions in this thread. Thanks!

Amazon.ca is a good place to try. Look for anything with the "prime" logo. Even if you're not a prime member, shipping is free for orders over $25 CAD. Plus, these items are shipped out of Amazon warehouses, which gives me a lot more assurance about the shipping / delivery times, etc.

Sears surprisingly! We were shocked as well lol. Bought my teen sister tops from Ardene before taking her. You can also ship from american stores to your disney resort if that works too :) We do that all the time!

I was surprised to find some nice shirts at Bluenotes in the mall here in KW Ontario. Also found some cute ones at Walmart. I always check at Value Village too and find used Disney shirts. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter