Places I shouldn't miss to eat kids 9/6? GIRLS

Janet11779

Earning My Ears
HI...

I'm doing Chef MIckeys/Cinderellas' castle/hoop de doo

IS there anything I"m missing..????? Suggestions, please

Thanks so mucH!!!!!

I think you have covered the "must do's". My DDs love all of these. There are many others that they enjoy but if this is a first time then I think your choices are great. Are you looking for more places to eat? If so we could definitely recommend where they will enjoy.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Okay, thank you for the laugh. I surely needed it! It has been a very long 48 hours in our house and the title of your post just about floored me :teeth:

When *I* read the title I saw "Places I shouldn't miss to eat kids ON 9/6" My first thought was, gee I don't know anywhere that has kids on the menu ;) I had to re-read it to get it but I can't tell you how hard I was laughing. I know, sick sense of humor but hey, I needed the laugh!

To answer your question, we love 1900 Park Fair regardless of the meal but we especially love breakfast there.

Disney_1derland said:

the title of your post just about floored me :teeth:

When *I* read the title I saw "Places I shouldn't miss to eat kids ON 9/6" My first thought was, gee I don't know anywhere that has kids on the menu ;)

This title had me rolling too! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I should have learned my lesson after mis-reading the thread a few weeks ago that had "stupid children" in the title.

Anyway, we love the Sci Fi Dine In....not for the food, but for the atmosphere. With drive-ins being all but extinct, we get a real kick out of sharing a re-creation of this piece of history with our kids.

I would add 1900 Park Fare to that list. Dinner is very good (DH and loved the meal, especially considering it was a buffet -- liked it better than CRT) and they have Cinderella plus the Prince, mice and fairy godmother.

Another idea is doing tea at GF. You wouldn't need to do a princess tea -- just going there is very relaxing and fun, espeically if your girls like to fancy themselves "grown up." The Mrs. Potts Tea lets them each have their own pot of chocolate milk in the same china you would be using, tea sandwiches and their choice of two very pretty desserts offered to them on silver trays.

We love Crystal Palace -- especially for breakfast :love:

Disney_1derland said:

When *I* read the title I saw "Places I shouldn't miss to eat kids ON 9/6" My first thought was, gee I don't know anywhere that has kids on the menu ;) I had to re-read it to get it but I can't tell you how hard I was laughing. I know, sick sense of humor but hey, I needed the laugh!

Me too :rotfl: :rotfl:

We have never had a disapppointing meal at 1900 Park Fair (B or D), Crystal Palace (L), Liberty Tree Tavern (D), Brown Derby (L), Wolfgang Pucks

Sci-Fi has great atmosphere.

Hit or miss 'Ohana, Rain Forest Cafe

Can you tell I have a 9 and 6 year old and I'm 46? This is why I was typing so fast before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I"m lol looking at that post.

Can I ask a dumb question? Where is 1900 park fair?
Thanks..

I heard about the sci fi diner too...thank s all...

Janet11779 said:
Can you tell I have a 9 and 6 year old and I'm 46? This is why I was typing so fast before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I"m lol looking at that post.

Can I ask a dumb question? Where is 1900 park fair?
Thanks..

I heard about the sci fi diner too...thank s all...

Park Fair is in the Grand Floridian and it's wonderful! (and no questions are dumb, there are days I can't for the life of me figure out some of the abbreviations used here, and i've used them all at one time or another! :teeth: )

One of our girls' favorites was the Princess Storybook Breakfast in EPCOT-also loved Ohanas as they both hula-hooped! :flower:

DISNEMOM said:
bellarella-
where is mrs. potts tea?

It's at the Garden View Lounge at the Grand Floridian. It's a very nice space off the lobby overlooking the grounds and one of the pools. You can hear the piano music playing and all the tea (or chocolate milk for kids) is served in individual china pots (royal doulton I believe) and the pastry selections are presented on silver platters. It was a lot of fun for a relaxing break from the parks and our young girls loved being 'grown up'.

Not for the food but if one of your daughter's favorites is Ariel, the Princess dinner at Askerhus. The food actually wasn't bad just different from what we are used to. We all enjoyed the appetizer and dessert plates, it was the entrees that we really didn't care for although dbil did like the salmon. Anyway, we did not tell my dniece (7) that Ariel would be there because we did not want her to be disappointed if she wasn't. But the looks on her face when the character handler told us that Ariel was there and then when she actually saw her were absolutely worth the cost of the food. In fact I would have paid double because she was so happy, she told her parents that they were the best parents in the world. It was a special moment at WDW for me, too!
Dniece and dnephew (her twin) also really enjoyed the Hoop Dee Doo, they are making plans to do it again the next time we visit WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter