Place to watch football at DS

kayteekt

DIS Veteran
We are arriving next Sunday, not checking in until monday am. Planning on spending Sunday eve at DS for dinner and shopping. Well now it appears our football team is doing so well they have an important game next Sunday eve. DH and BIL don't want to miss the game that decides if we go to superbowl. SO...where is a family friendly place to watch and eat? Does jock lindsey's have TVs? Somewhere else? I know we could go to ESPN, but we're staying at BWV for the week, and inlaws have never been...think they will want to check out DS. Ideas??

Best place to watch the game is ESPN and you can eat dinner there, but be sure to arrive early. It gets packed on game days.

Splitsville (inside or outside) is your best bet. We just spent all afternoon there today and all of their outdoor tv's had the games on, as well as inside. No tv's at Jock Lindsay's. I believe the Boathouse may have a few at the bar inside, but beware the drinks are expensive and so is the food.

Have fun!

Splitsville (inside or outside) is your best bet. We just spent all afternoon there today and all of their outdoor tv's had the games on, as well as inside. No tv's at Jock Lindsay's. I believe the Boathouse may have a few at the bar inside, but beware the drinks are expensive and so is the food.

Have fun!
Thanks! Do you make a ressie ahead of time?

Have fun!

Ok, i see on MDE you can make an adr and they do have times available that would work. Do you know if that ressie is just for a table or for the bowling?

You can reserve VIP Seating at ESPN for your specific game.....$75 minimum spend per person. I made a reservation last night for the Sunday Night Game, but then canceled it today as I think I can do better elsewhere and still see the game and spend less. I am going slightly off property to do so.

In Disney Springs, I have to agree with Splitsville is going to be your best option. They have quite a few TV's down stairs, up stairs and outside as well. ESPN Club on the Boardwalk gets crazy packed and people camp out once they get a table for a long while. We have watched many sporting events at Splitsville and enjoyed them all.

The food is pretty good as well with a large menu, even Sushi.

I'm a Browns fan; having to worry about watching my team in a playoff game while in WDW is an unlikely event that will ever take place in my lifetime. It must be a nice problem to have for some of you. :rotfl2::rotfl::laughing:

I am going for F&W at the end of September. Hoping to catch my Cubs in the late season pennant race. Nice to know Splitsville is an option. We have hit ESPN and also the Buffalo Wild Wings in Crossroads before for big games.

Thanks all! I did make an ADR at Splitsville...seemed like a good option with the kids. Go Panthers!

Only been to Disney twice during football season, and we chose to bring food back to the room to watch the playoff games. Trust me, NO ONE would want DH walking around a park after our teams loses! hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter