Place to find current movies on board and navs?

mcgurran71

Earning My Ears
sailing out October 8th on a 7 day cruise on the fantasy. Is there a place that anyone knows to get a current list of movies showing in board and to get the navs for my cruise or the cruise right before mine?

Thank you.

sailing out October 8th on a 7 day cruise on the fantasy. Is there a place that anyone knows to get a current list of movies showing in board and to get the navs for my cruise or the cruise right before mine?

Thank you.
Regarding the movies - from the FAQ sticky:
Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

For the Navigators (depending on how many people actually send them to Scott):
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

You can also email them via the contact us on the web page and they will send you the list. As I'm from the UK this is the option I always do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter