Place to eat in cocoa beach?

sgc1107

sgc1107
Looking for a nice local place but not to expensive around PC cocoa beach area and suggestions?

sgc1107 said:
Looking for a nice local place but not to expensive around PC cocoa beach area and suggestions?

Love fish lips. You get great good and you are right on the water. We live watching the ships leave port.

Florida's Seafood Bar & Grill in Cocoa Beach was fabulous! Some of the best seafood I've had. We went there the night before our cruise and when we returned from our cruise for lunch. Very fresh and well prepared! Doesn't look like much on the outside, but a great place.

Rusty's is a good choice. It is right on the water near the port and the food is very good.

Mike

Zachary's a classic east coast Greek/American diner is great too. It is next to the Radisson.

we are planning dinner at fishlips one night and dinner at Florida seafood the next. if you get to fishlips around 430 or 5 on saturday get a table on the deck. you can watch the ships sail by as you eat. great way to get pumped up for your own cruise!

ohanaMAMA said:
we are planning dinner at fishlips one night and dinner at Florida seafood the next. if you get to fishlips around 430 or 5 on saturday get a table on the deck. you can watch the ships sail by as you eat. great way to get pumped up for your own cruise!

We leave Saturday, rather be on the ship Then watch it sail away! Lol

I'll second the vote for Florida Seafood Grill. We are from Cocoa Beach and when we get back to visit this is the first place we eat. We have even left WDW just to get to Cocoa Beach for dinner, and driven back! Crazy I know but its that good!

Coconuts has been around a long time and is fun and casual, and you can often see the ships heading out.

--Paula

We were told to eat at Jazzys apparently they have amazing seafood. We will give it a try in Feb.

See my problem with seafood is I'm originally from NH and there's nothing like New England seafood! Here in TN NOTHING compares!

Reporting back... Lady night we ate at cocoanuts on the beach.... Good food!! Watched the dream sail away!

Rusty's.
Near the port, on the channel, close up views of the ships. Huge deck along the water. Fesh fish. Nice prices. We ate there yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter