PJ: Karen and Keith....SBP April 12th 2010 and at home reception...update:theme!!

Just stumbled onto your PJ and love everything so far! First off I'm really excited to find someone else who loves the Lapu Lapu at the Poly- I've never had it but our whole wedding is based there and someone posted about it in my PJ... now I am soooooo excited to get one! We'll be handing them out to everyone right after the wedding (or maybe before:laughing:). Someone even posted the link with the recipe so I can try it at home! Anyways I love your theme and am also into non-traditional weddings! I think your theme is super bright, fun, and YUMMY! I think getting a cotton candy machine at the reception would be awesome! Can't wait to follow along!popcorn::

Thanks for all the compliments!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be changing accounts....so I will start a new PJ under the user name "boardwalk bride". I am having some weird things happen through other online social sites, and since my current user name and pic gives a lot away about me, I think I am going to be more discrete. I will post my new link on here as soon as I get enough posts up on my new account to add pics and links!

Karen, I just found your PJ and LOVE your theme! You're getting married exactly one week before me! You're colors are so bright and fun! LOVE IT!!! can't wait to hear more of your plans!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter