PizzeRizzo opens this fall!

Seeing more pictures of the interior, I am less disappointed in the theming. I think they did a nice job of combining the NY theme with the Muppet theme without making either terribly overwhelming. (And interesting that it is a "New York-ish" Pizza place in California, in a theme park in Florida.)

Still disappointed that the Pizza is typical Disney junk pizza, especially when they've started serviing a pretty tasty flatbread in a lot of QS locations. My guess is we'll probably still give it a try once, but that'll be it.

Seeing more pictures of the interior, I am less disappointed in the theming. I think they did a nice job of combining the NY theme with the Muppet theme without making either terribly overwhelming. (And interesting that it is a "New York-ish" Pizza place in California, in a theme park in Florida.)

Still disappointed that the Pizza is typical Disney junk pizza, especially when they've started serviing a pretty tasty flatbread in a lot of QS locations. My guess is we'll probably still give it a try once, but that'll be it.

I was going to say the same thing after seeing the Dis video, it's not as bad as I thought.

A pretty good review, very thorough. Thanks for posting.

Overall I guess the theming is OK, not as barren as I thought from the previous photos.

Frozen pizza is pretty "blah". I don't think that there is a valid excuse for this.

Imagine a downtown area in a city somewhere that received the same number of guests/visitors on a typical day as DHS will when the new lands are open. There would be a lot of food options available in that downtown area, they would all be profitable (by definition or they wouldn't exist) ... and none of them would be serving frozen pizza. Consider Disney Springs for example ... would they ever dare to foist a "frozen pizza factory" on a non-captive public?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter