Pizza

Miaka

DIS Veteran
my family are huge pizza eaters, is there any place to order pizza for delivery to the hotels??

If you are staying on property and you order from an off property pizza restaurant (Pizza Hut, Domino's, Flippers, etc.) they will only deliver to the lobby of your resort. You will have to arrange to meet them there. Several places deliver, so it just depends on what kind of pizza you like.

that's good to know, our favorite Pizza Place I don't think is in Florida, it's a midwest chain (Godfather's) so we'll have to find something similar to it but thanks for the info about the delivery, my family could live on pizza daily !

that's good to know, our favorite Pizza Place I don't think is in Florida, it's a midwest chain (Godfather's) so we'll have to find something similar to it but thanks for the info about the delivery, my family could live on pizza daily !

Wow, I haven't heard of Godfather's in ages (originally from Ohio). I'm wondering if there are Godfather's outlets in a couple of the Hess stores on property, because if you go to Godfather's website, it shows one at the car care center, and one at the Hess across from DTD. I've never paid attention when I've been in those locations (usually buying fuel, not food), but it's worth checking into. They don't deliver though, according to the website.

hahaha, that's awesome :) I will have to look at that, thanks again!!

If you wanna get a real Chicago style pizza pie that is just out of this world... Go to Giordano's... located right across from Disney's East entrance on South Apopka Vineland Rd.... even if you cant drive from your resort.. its a very short cab ride.. trust me, its worth it:)

If you wanna get a real Chicago style pizza pie that is just out of this world... Go to Giordano's... located right across from Disney's East entrance on South Apopka Vineland Rd.... even if you cant drive from your resort.. its a very short cab ride.. trust me, its worth it:)

This sounds great. :thumbsup2

We have had Disney's version of "pizza", and unfortunately we have not been happy. I wouldn't think it should be so difficult to have good pizza.:confused3

For our next trip, we are staying at AKL. Is there anyplace near on Rt. 192 that we should check out for pizza?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter