• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza with dining plan credit?

kjbau

Earning My Ears
Ok, I know I've seen my answer around somewhere, hopefully someone can help!?! I know Pizza Delivery is 2 TS credits but what if we just order a whole pizza to pick up? I thought I read somewhere it was just 1 TS credit - am I losing my mind or have I heard this before??? Thanks!!!:confused3

If you pick a whole pizza up at a food court, it's two CS credits and comes with two drinks and two desserts.

The values and moderates (and I am not sure about CSR) do have whole pizzas available in the food courts. The deluxes mostly don't have food courts. Check the menus online for CS at deluxes and see if they offer a whole pizza.

allears has a great menu section too:
http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

the deluxes do counter service pizzas too, we got a pizza from AKL last year and just checked the GF counter service menu and they do them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter