• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza or chinese food delivery to okw?

TinkGirl

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend restaurants that will deliver pizza or Chinese food to OKW ( or any nearby for pickup...we will have a car)?

I've ordered from these many times. Dominoes pizza, Papa Johns & China Pearl.

Flippers Pizza is AWESOME :cheer2: and they deliver to OKW!

Flippers Pizza is AWESOME :cheer2: and they deliver to OKW!

they also have great flatbreads & pasta, and lunch specials (i believe 11am - 4pm).
of all the restaurants in and around WDW (over many years and many vacations), flippers is one of our favorites :thumbsup2

Can anyone recommend restaurants that will deliver pizza or Chinese food to OKW ( or any nearby for pickup...we will have a car)?

nearby is giordano's. Chicago style pizza. A short drive from OKW.

Near the intersection of S. APOPKA VINELAND RD & Vinings Way Blvd

P: (407) 239-8900

I have it plugged into my GPS and my phone. It's usually our first stop before we check in.

We have had Giordanos delivered to OKW on many occasions. Great Chicago style pizza and nothing better than sitting on a big ol' OKW balcony with a pizza and a bottle of wine on one of those glorious Florida evenings!

Do not call any delvery based on amenu slipped under your door.

Many are scams looking for credit card info.

Flippers is good.

Always verify with front desk if you are unsure.

Based on reviews on Chowhound, we ended up ordering pizza from Giordanos during our last stay ... twice.

It was our first experience with Chicago style deep dish pizza, and we really, really liked it.

We were staying in a GV at BLT in October for a family reunion. There were 25 people and we placed a huge order to pick up at Flippers. When we got there they were just finishing up putting the order together, right on time. The food was great as well as the service. I've read other posts that Giordano's is good as well, but we wouldn't go anywhere else besides Flippers.

I would drive to PF Chang and pick up take out. I have never had better Chinese Food than that! We have gone multiple times and never had less than a perfect meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter