Pizza Hut Lasagna...is it any good?

IluvKingLouis

DIS Veteran
Thought we might try this tonight....not in the mood to cook and have a good coupon.

Anyone try this? The other pasta choices don't really appeal to me. Also worried that the noodles might be too mushy.

TIA

It was alright, the noodles were not mushy. We just felt it was expensive for what we got, my Mother in Law bought it for all of us for dinner one night.

Eeew. We didn't like the pasta dishes. I have a hard time believing the commercials that they were in Italy and the people didn't realize it was just Pizza Hut.

In my honest opinion, Stouffer's FROZEN lasagna is better than the Pizza Hut stuff.

But I also know that sometimes the food varies by location, so maybe you'll have better luck.

:)

Thought we might try this tonight....not in the mood to cook and have a good coupon.

Anyone try this? The other pasta choices don't really appeal to me. Also worried that the noodles might be too mushy.

TIA

It was ok in flavor and texture. Not as good as homemade or even like a Fazoli's but it was fine. It's just not a lot of food for what you pay, IMO. I ordered it one night for my family- 2 adults, 2 kids (11 and 8). It was all gone and no one was stuffed. As a matter of fact, I'd make a huge filling salad the next time we ever get it. It's really really thin so not a ton of food for what you pay.

Stouffer's is just as good and cheaper. It is so inexpensive to make, that when I paid $11.99 I thought it should at least taste good!!!

We've ordered it twice. The first time it was really good. It was so good, in fact, that we ordered it again a couple of weeks later. The second time it was just okay. We haven't ordered it since. Don't know what changed, but something did.

Well...

I would say any pasta from Pizza Hut is highly suspect

(as I also think the Pizza is)

DH liked it but it was jusy okay to me. There isn't a ton, the commercial makes it look like more than there is. I thought it was a bit over spicy for my tastes.

Thanks for all the input! I ended up getting a pizza from our little local place.

I think the next time we have lasagna it'll be my homemade one. Nothing beats homemade....but I sure was feeling lazy this afternoon! :goodvibes

We've ordered it twice. The first time it was really good. It was so good, in fact, that we ordered it again a couple of weeks later. The second time it was just okay. We haven't ordered it since. Don't know what changed, but something did.

LOL, same here! We really enjoyed it the first time, so much that we ordered it the next week. The second time it tasted really yucky. We threw most of it away. Weird!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter