Pizza Box 2008 - Update pls check post 1 for lineup changes

And you should get it really soon because I took it the PO today. I have the DC# if you need it.

Thanks everyone that was before me! Loved the paper - most I have never seen before. For those after me, I put in some matching button embellishments for the paper I put in. So if you take the paper, you might as well take the embellishments!

I got the paper box today. I've been through it, and added my stuff and it is already all packaged up. But I probably won't get to the PO until later this week.

I am new to swapping and would like to know how I can get involved with the paper box swap. I have too much paper to begin with and I would love to pass it on. If someone can PM and let me know how to get involved I would love it.

Thanks

Kristina

I have been out of town for a week and the embelishment box came while I was gone. I have gone through it and now I just need to add stuff to it. I will pm the next person and get it sent out in a few days.

Well, I took it to the PO yesterday with the Cruise swap. When I went to enter the zipcode to print the label I realized I hadn't addressed it. Then I dug around the car because for a couple years I had the map to Kat's in the car, but I must have cleaned it out because I couldn't find it. So it is back in our foyer, and it will go out the next time I go out.

I am new to swapping and would like to know how I can get involved with the paper box swap. I have too much paper to begin with and I would love to pass it on. If someone can PM and let me know how to get involved I would love it.

Thanks

Kristina

Kristina, I'm sorry but we have closed this swap. When I start a new one, I will let you know. :thumbsup2

Well, I took it to the PO yesterday with the Cruise swap. When I went to enter the zipcode to print the label I realized I hadn't addressed it. Then I dug around the car because for a couple years I had the map to Kat's in the car, but I must have cleaned it out because I couldn't find it. So it is back in our foyer, and it will go out the next time I go out.

LOL I have so done that before. :lmao:

Yeah !! I will be on the lookout for it ;-)
My agenda was to go through all my srapbook stuff and get organized on Saturday - so this works out perfect in timing ;-)

I have the embellishment box .. I have gone through it and added my stuff already. I am hoping to drop it tommorow at the post office.. Thursday at the very latest ;-)

Almost my turn. I better start getting my stuff together.

Hey Everyone .. I mailed the embellishment box already -- so I am sure you will get it today Nancy :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter