Pizza Box 2008 - Update pls check post 1 for lineup changes

Gald it got there safely - have fun rummaging through!

i cant wait to have a look - i hope mam keeps her nose out of it till i get home! ha ha! do i need to pass it on to queenie when i'm done then? x

Hey ladies ..

I will be taking the box to the post office tommorow (Thursday) I wanted to stay away like suggested due to tax day - so I figured Thursdsay would work out perfect cause I have to head that way !!

Thanks

Thank you Julez!!!

I've already got my mail to contacted and plans ready.. so it'll be a quick turnover after it arrives... probably Monday... maybe tomorrow... :)

I've got the paper box in... I'll be sending it out on Wed. like promised Jenny!!! :)

I took a bunch out but put just as much if not more in! LOL

I've got to stop by and get a new box tomorrow.. this one had seen better days but nothing was torn up (but the box)...

I've got the paper box in... I'll be sending it out on Wed. like promised Jenny!!! :)

I took a bunch out but put just as much if not more in! LOL

I've got to stop by and get a new box tomorrow.. this one had seen better days but nothing was torn up (but the box)...

woohoo I'll be on the lookout.

updated, I need to figure out what to do with the UK boxes. Any suggestions?

It's sooo expensive to mail back here.

Is anyone coming to the states from there- or going over there soon that can bring it by hand and then get it going- otherwise it might be best to give it to a charity there. Our best bet on this in the future might be for them to have someone that starts there box there and let it just rotate there and the one from the states here- because shipping across is so much. Would using UPS or another shipping service be any cheaper?

rebecca

Hey Wait.. just a thought.. PrincessJayne is headed this way for the summer work program at the World.... maybe she could bring it over...and than either Susie, Mickeyteacher or I could catch up with her to grab it real quick....

Hey Wait.. just a thought.. PrincessJayne is headed this way for the summer work program at the World.... maybe she could bring it over...and than either Susie, Mickeyteacher or I could catch up with her to grab it real quick....

thats a good idea - i can bring the paper one and the embellie one over. when are you all in the world? x

I'll be in the world from June 8-13... I'll have access to my laptop so you can get ahold of me that way.. or closer to the date, I'll PM you my cell number... :) I can bring them back with me and than mail them to Buffy for you.... that isn't a problem at all..

Ok Buffy, we have our solution.. hopefully.

Jenny the box is postal!!! ;)

Good luck stuffing that bad boy back in!!!

That was the fun last time. LOL I guess I'll just have to take alot out but the problem is I have alot I could put back in.

I'll try to get through it this weekend and back out early next week.

I'll be in the world from June 8-13... I'll have access to my laptop so you can get ahold of me that way.. or closer to the date, I'll PM you my cell number... :) I can bring them back with me and than mail them to Buffy for you.... that isn't a problem at all..

Ok Buffy, we have our solution.. hopefully.

that works! DH was going to ask his friend to do it who is coming state side in the next few weeks but I'm not sure how he would get it here in his luggage. You no those businessmen types, they always pack light.

Let me know either way so DH can give him a call if need be.

I have no problem meeting up with Jayne if she can bring them over with her...

As May hits.. we'll follow up and get things in the work.. besides that.. it'll be MEN trying to get the stuff back here..and you know how MEN are sometimes! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter