Pizza Box 2008 - Update pls check post 1 for lineup changes

sorry to butt in! lol!
i dont mean to offend anyone but there is a huge difference between the people at WDW and DLP! they're so ignorant in paris! i spend ages waiting to see goof one morning- i was clearly the one that had been waiting the longest, went over and got elbowed out of the way! its really quite shocking! the only 2 face characters we saw were aladdin and belle and they were rather out of character and miserable! lol! phew! rant over! ha ha!

saying that - some of the meals we went to were lovely incl the character meals and the CM's are (mostly) lovely! tis the guests you need to beware of! ha ha!

Urgh! I could never handle that situation well...
Anyway, noticed your WDW ticker.. when will you be there??? I'll be there June 8-15.... some of the other girls will be there too..

i'll be working there then - i go out on June 3rd, and i think i should find out which shop i'll be working in on the second day there! i cant wait! i'll have to pop on here and let you all know where i'm working so if your in that shop and see a 'Jayne' name tag you'll know its me! lol! where u stayin when u go? x

Urgh! I could never handle that situation well...
Anyway, noticed your WDW ticker.. when will you be there??? I'll be there June 8-15.... some of the other girls will be there too..

Hey we are going to be there June 6th through the 8th- when do you arrive. I would love to meet up.

Rebecca

i'll be working there then - i go out on June 3rd, and i think i should find out which shop i'll be working in on the second day there! i cant wait! i'll have to pop on here and let you all know where i'm working so if your in that shop and see a 'Jayne' name tag you'll know its me! lol! where u stayin when u go? x

DH is bringing his laptop...so I'll check in daily.... I'll definitely come look for you!!! :)
Hey we are going to be there June 6th through the 8th- when do you arrive. I would love to meet up.

Rebecca

We'll be arriving on June 8th about noonish.. We are headed to AK the first day.. but that is subject to change..but that is our goal... ;) Would love to meet up if you are still there!!!

sorry to butt in! lol!
i dont mean to offend anyone but there is a huge difference between the people at WDW and DLP! they're so ignorant in paris! i spend ages waiting to see goof one morning- i was clearly the one that had been waiting the longest, went over and got elbowed out of the way! its really quite shocking! the only 2 face characters we saw were aladdin and belle and they were rather out of character and miserable! lol! phew! rant over! ha ha!

saying that - some of the meals we went to were lovely incl the character meals and the CM's are (mostly) lovely! tis the guests you need to beware of! ha ha!

If I was in your spot I think I would have given that person a good ol' American beat down!!! (but I have a really bad temper).I can actually see the headline now "tattoo'd American red-head starts brawl at DLP; Mickey SHOCKED"
I'm convinced now if I want ANY pics with characters I stick to the Character Meals.

If I was in your spot I think I would have given that person a good ol' American beat down!!! (but I have a really bad temper).I can actually see the headline now "tattoo'd American red-head starts brawl at DLP; Mickey SHOCKED"
I'm convinced now if I want ANY pics with characters I stick to the Character Meals.

I'm forever hearing people in WDW complaining about having to queue to meet the characters n stuff but its so much better- ok so you have to wait to see them but when you do you get better interaction, a photo with just you in and your guarenteed to see them! saying that - i'd still go back to DLP at the drop of a hat! lol! am trying to arrange another trip there next year! x

Buffy, I knew about Gmom...but I didn't know about your uncle.. :hug: I'm so sorry.... email me later and tell me what happened if you are up to it..

I'll send it tonight.
tis the guests you need to beware of! ha ha!
that's what I've heard. I have a feeling they would be the most rude to Americans. I am insisting that we become fairly fluent in French before we go so if I get comments I can snap right back. I'm with Disney Rider, I can give a mean tongue lashing when need be.

LOL!!! I'd clip that article right out and scrap it!!!
that's what I've heard. I have a feeling they would be the most rude to Americans. I am insisting that we become fairly fluent in French before we go so if I get comments I can snap right back. I'm with Disney Rider, I can give a mean tongue lashing when need be.
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Me too... little blonde momma jumped a mom the other night at the track meet..than ran into her at the grocery the following morning and she couldn't get out of the aisle quick enough and hit another ladies buggy...if she hadn't mad such a clatter hitting the other buggy I wouldn't even have noticed her....:rotfl: Sad thing is..what she was talking about and allowing her child to say about the track runners was uncalled for... and so I told her...in a very abrupt manner...

NEE, the box has been dropped off at the TSD. I hope you guys have fun on the 19th! :-( Hopefully I'll make the next one!

I was born there and my Grandma lives there so we go visit in the spring before it gets crazy busy. We try to hit Wildwood too but this trip we are moving Gmom into a retire community and pack up my uncles house, he past away last week. It's going to be a crazy week, but I hope to at least get to the zoo.

Sorry to hear about your uncle

You should come join us on the 19th in Tewksbury, TinkerBean!

You too, Buffy, anytime you are up for a ride!

OK, I'm in - can someone pm me the details:goodvibes

Oh, and I've never been to a crop before...what do we do/bring and is there food involved:laughing:

OK, I'm in - can someone pm me the details:goodvibes

Oh, and I've never been to a crop before...what do we do/bring and is there food involved:laughing:

Yay! And an added incentive to come that day - you can get the pizza box right then and there! I'll bring what I'm putting in and pass it right off to you.

Ladies, I passed the box off to Julez4u this morning. In the snow! :scared1: I apoligize for hanging on to it so long, things have been crazy around here.

Hey Ladies ...

The paper box was in my door when I got home last night from the ice show I was directing - It was a huge success !!!

The paper box it so heavy ;-) I am planning on going through it tonight and hopefully I will send it on it's way tommorow or wedneday at the latest -- I will keep you girls posted as to when it goes postal !!

Talk to you all soon
Julie

Hey Ladies ...

The paper box was in my door when I got home last night from the ice show I was directing - It was a huge success !!!

The paper box it so heavy ;-) I am planning on going through it tonight and hopefully I will send it on it's way tommorow or wedneday at the latest -- I will keep you girls posted as to when it goes postal !!

Talk to you all soon
Julie

You might want to wait till Wednesday because tomorrow is tax day- the post office may be crazy.

Rebecca

Good point rebecca last thing we need is that darn box going to the IRS.. especially since I have branches near me in KY and OH! LOL

The UK embellie box got to mine today - am down at uni at the mo but i'm home on thurs so i can go through it then. x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter