Pizza Box 2008 - Update pls check post 1 for lineup changes

Hey Ladies ..

I just pmed Downrivermama back about the paper box - So I am thinking she will drop it off at my house soon !!

I am the figure skating ice show director for my city and our ice show is this weekend .. So I have dress rehearsal this thursday and 4 shows all weekend .. So I won't get to the paper box until late sunday night once I get it .. but I will be sure and get it out on monday !! Just wanted you all to know so that you didn't think I was avoiding everyone !!! I just am living at the ice rink this week !!

Thanks Ladies !! and Cross your fingers for a good show !!
Juliepopcorn::

Hey Ladies ..

I just pmed Downrivermama back about the paper box - So I am thinking she will drop it off at my house soon !!

I am the figure skating ice show director for my city and our ice show is this weekend .. So I have dress rehearsal this thursday and 4 shows all weekend .. So I won't get to the paper box until late sunday night once I get it .. but I will be sure and get it out on monday !! Just wanted you all to know so that you didn't think I was avoiding everyone !!! I just am living at the ice rink this week !!

Thanks Ladies !! and Cross your fingers for a good show !!
Juliepopcorn::

Sounds good Julz... :)

Good luck w/ the show...

I will be dropping the embellie box off at our LSS for NEE to pick up before I leave for CA on Saturday.

I will be dropping the embellie box off at our LSS for NEE to pick up before I leave for CA on Saturday.

Please tell me where "our" LSS is...I am having trouble finding one in these parts. (other than Michael's or AC Moore)

Please tell me where "our" LSS is...I am having trouble finding one in these parts. (other than Michael's or AC Moore)

It's not terribly close to me (about 30-45 minute drive from Peabody) but the one she is referring to is The Scrapbooker's Dream in Tewksbury. It's a nice store and she has a terrific crop room and offers crops Fridays 6-12 and Saturdays 12-12. A few of us from the DIS boards try to get together about once a month if you ever want to join us!

Also, have you been to Absolutely Everything in Topsfield? That's a lot closer to me and it's got some really amazing stuff - it's not just pure scrapbooking - lots of rubber stamps and all sorts of altered stuff that I don't even begin to scratch the surface of. Definitely worth a visit!

As far as the Pizza box goes, I'll definitely pick it up next Saturday the 19th - I just don't think I'll get a chance to get up there before then.

It's not terribly close to me (about 30-45 minute drive from Peabody) but the one she is referring to is The Scrapbooker's Dream in Tewksbury. It's a nice store and she has a terrific crop room and offers crops Fridays 6-12 and Saturdays 12-12. A few of us from the DIS boards try to get together about once a month if you ever want to join us!

Also, have you been to Absolutely Everything in Topsfield? That's a lot closer to me and it's got some really amazing stuff - it's not just pure scrapbooking - lots of rubber stamps and all sorts of altered stuff that I don't even begin to scratch the surface of. Definitely worth a visit!

As far as the Pizza box goes, I'll definitely pick it up next Saturday the 19th - I just don't think I'll get a chance to get up there before then.

I would love to hook up with you guys sometime. I'm in Medford and there is nothing around here - guess I'll be planning a field trip to Topsfield!

Thanks

You should come join us on the 19th in Tewksbury, TinkerBean!

You too, Buffy, anytime you are up for a ride!

I will be coming back from NJ that day, but thanks for offering!

Maybe once DH's schedule gets straightened out. He's on the road until the end June at this point.

The UK embellishment box is on its way to Princess Jayne :moped:

Very cold! It snowed heavily here over the weekend, and the way down was like a Christmas card! Even on Wednesday there were odd little patches of snow under bushes etc. But it was wonderful - and the only rain we had was when we were watching a show, then we went back to the hotel for the boys to swim, so it didn't matter! I'll be doing a trippie on the DLP board when I get myself sorted out - my 200-odd photos are still uploading (it will take over 3 hours :faint: ) so I thought I'd catch up here before I put my print order in. It wasn't too busy so a lot of rides were walk-ons, but waiting for the Lion King on Wednesday was grim - I can't see why, once the queue had formed, they couldn't let us in (as its an indoor auditorium, with a burger bar at the back, so nice and warm). As it was people were still being let in once it had started :headache:

I can't start my album though until CM bring out their new Disney line over here - hope its soon! I plan to get all my materials sorted before then as I've got so much swap stuff to use up :thumbsup2 thanks to the fill the gaps and all the suprise stuff. I really need an extra organiser just for this project!

Ohhh I love Cape May...it's so beautiful!!!!! I haven't been there in forever but I'd love to go back...enjoy!!!!

I was born there and my Grandma lives there so we go visit in the spring before it gets crazy busy. We try to hit Wildwood too but this trip we are moving Gmom into a retire community and pack up my uncles house, he past away last week. It's going to be a crazy week, but I hope to at least get to the zoo.

I was born there and my Grandma lives there so we go visit in the spring before it gets crazy busy. We try to hit Wildwood too but this trip we are moving Gmom into a retire community and pack up my uncles house, he past away last week. It's going to be a crazy week, but I hope to at least get to the zoo.

Buffy, I knew about Gmom...but I didn't know about your uncle.. :hug: I'm so sorry.... email me later and tell me what happened if you are up to it..

Mazda is it true that people are really rude at DLP? DH and I want to go but I don't deal well with attitudes.

sorry to butt in! lol!
i dont mean to offend anyone but there is a huge difference between the people at WDW and DLP! they're so ignorant in paris! i spend ages waiting to see goof one morning- i was clearly the one that had been waiting the longest, went over and got elbowed out of the way! its really quite shocking! the only 2 face characters we saw were aladdin and belle and they were rather out of character and miserable! lol! phew! rant over! ha ha!

saying that - some of the meals we went to were lovely incl the character meals and the CM's are (mostly) lovely! tis the guests you need to beware of! ha ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter