Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Hi Pixiesprite!

Hope you're on the mend soon! We're battling the germs here too.

Can I make a request for an Astro Orbiter card? I don't think there is one, but if I missed let me know.

Thanks!

thanks everyone, the cough is now driving me nuts! 24 hours to Cap.... go away cold!!

I'll add those faves & Astro Orbiter cards to the pile, should be ready sometime next week :)

Can I make one more request?

A card for the Backlot Express. The kids loved the Darth Vader chicken and waffles, they thought waffles for lunch and with Darth Vader's picture were hysterical.

So sorry to hear you're not feeling better. Sending some happy thoughts and pixie dust your way, along with some of my twin boys' off key singing of
"it's a small world." (With the best of intentions, of course. They love that song!) :flower3: :goodvibes

Feeling a lot more human again and have even managed to see Cap twice over the weekend. Yay!! No spoilers but I can say that it is super! I'll be posting most of your cards over the next day or so...

completed request for post #1197

@Gracefulskinny , here are your rosemaling cards for Anna, Elsa & Kristoff (with bonus Sven). I hope they are what you were thinking of, they were hard to wrangle into shape!! I've included 3x4 & 4x3 unlined cards, and also a lined version of the 3x4 in case anyone needs one :) That's your request completed, please call again!

- Frozen - rosemaling - Elsa - Anna - Kristoff (and Sven) -

completed request from post#1207

@mumtoelliot , here are your cards... I moved the Lion King logo as it didn't look right in the middle of the card without lines. I love the colours on the sorcerers' logo! That completes your request, you know what to do :thumbsup2

- WDW - Magic Kingdom - Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Animal Kingdom - Festival of the Lion King - EPCOT - Soarin' -

completed request from post#1208

@sirvin12 , here are your two cards, enjoy! When I was looking for Luigi's logo, I found an awesome perfectly proportioned poster, so I turned that into a card, it was too cool to ignore...

- Disneyland - Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters - Animation Academy -

That's your request completed, etc, etc..... you know the drill :rotfl:

partial request from post#1212

@Riahsha , just realised that two of the cards I was about to post are yours.... enjoy! That's the "rules" board from inside Tortuga Tavern turned into a card! Should have the third one for you in a few days :)

- WDW - Magic Kingdom - Tortuga Tavern - Pecos Bill -

completed request from posts#1221,1223

@poosiegirl , here are your cards, enjoy! That's your request completed, please call again ::yes::

- WDW - Magic Kingdom - Astro Orbiter - Hollywood Studios - Backlot Express -

just marking my spot as the thread has been busy :)

currently on the list

#1212 - Liberty Market
#1220 - faves of the day x 3

Thank You! They look great! Hope you're feeling better!

Can I request cards for Living with the Land, the Epcot Character Spot and something Pixar themed? Thank you so much for making these cards, they really are great and help to pull the scrapbook together.

Feeling a lot more human again and have even managed to see Cap twice over the weekend.
:cool1::cheer2::banana: Glad you are feeling better!!!

@Gracefulskinny , here are your rosemaling cards for Anna, Elsa & Kristoff (with bonus Sven). I hope they are what you were thinking of, they were hard to wrangle into shape!!
Oh my word!!! These are even better than I was thinking of!!! Thank you!!!

Of course, now Little Miss is talking about changing up her ideas for the party to be a Tinkerbell one, so I may be back in a bit with a new theme:faint:

Woo hoo! thanks once more Pixiesprite. i love the cards you've done and I agree the SOMK lego colours are great. My boys had a great time with these cards on their hols. Glad you are feeling better and enjoyed Cap - twice!

Thanks also to poosiegirl who has unwittingly chosen some off my list too, so my next ones are:

Rock n Roller Coaster
Tangierine cafe
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

you're all very welcome! I've added these new requests to my list :) @mumtoelliot , there is a rock 'n' rollercoaster card already on post #1136 so you can grab that from there and swap another card onto your request in its place?

completed request from post#1212

@Riahsha , here are your Liberty Square Market cards, enjoy :) That's your request completed, you know what to do!

- WDW - Magic Kingdom - Liberty Square Market -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter