Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Completed request from post #900
@DisneyTasha , hope you and the puppies managed to get some sleep :dogdance: :dogdance:(I'm guessing they are more likely to be doing that than sleeping!)

In terms of the Aquarium, let's leave it off the list :) But there are some existing cards that you could make work for you... if you have a look at the "waves" collection of cards there are some crab & fish cards there as well as a blank waves card:fish:

Here are your cards... enjoy! Now I'd like to pretend that I made the first card a general "Believe It or Not!" card on purpose but.... I confess I didn't notice you had said "Odditorium" in your request until two minutes ago!! So..... is the Odditorium a separate thing or will this "Believe it or Not!" card work for it? Let me know!

- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! - Ripley's Haunted Adventure - Ripley's Old McDonald's Farm Mini-Golf - TN - USA - Smoky Mountains - 3x4 -

That's your request completed etc. etc. you know what to do :cool1:

I'm so exhausted! LOL I sure hope they start sleeping through the night soon. The puppies I mean!

Ok, here's a few more for you.

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
http://www.ripleys.com/gatlinburg/

Ripley's Haunted Adventure
http://www.ripleys.com/gatlinburg/haunted-adventure/

Ripley's Old McDonald's Farm Mini-Golf
http://www.ridgecrestmountaincabins.com/871/ripleys-mini-golf-course-outdoor-sevierville-attraction/

And I'm guessing the Aquarium would be a no-no? Just checking. I'm not sure what they might have there beyond fish, so I thought I would ask.

Last edited:
A Snow Day filler card for you all :lovestruc We currently have about half a milimetre of snow outside and we are all super excited (we're easily pleased snow-wise here :chat: )

- Snow Day - Filler card - 3x4 -

if you're in a snowy mood... more snowflake journal & filler cards can be found on post #118 :cold:

Oh thank you! And the Odditorium I think is just a subname for the museum itself. I had never realized it was there back home (we have a Ripley's BION in the French Quarter, New Orleans) but when we went to the one in the Smokeys, it was there. So I'm not really sure if it's just that one or all of them, it might even be something new (within the last 10 or so years) <shrug> It's surely not that important. I'm just grateful for all you've done.

Do you happen to have anything or could do anything with birds? Specifically parrots? I have a friend we will visit who has several parrots, but I'm not really sure which kinds. I know that she has no two of the same kind.... LOL If you could just do a generic card with parrots in the border, maybe? Or if you already have something like that I've overlooked.

Also, A&W. I didn't realize they still had one there when we went last time, but a friend has mentioned one, so I WILL be going there, whether the rest of the family does or not! LOL I haven't been to an A&W restaurant since I was very young.

http://www.awrestaurants.com/

Oh and thanks for the snow day! We had 2 last week, together. It was our first this year, and we were very excited, after several weeks of delays and early releases due to stupid ICE, it was nice to finally get snow. We don't get much here either, and everything shuts down, which really is so nice. We will likely have a "snow day" again this week, but it will be dangerous ice, not the pretty stuff :(

@DisneyTasha , I made 2 cards with "Odditorium" added to them - it is too fab a word to leave off the cards :) They are the same as the original cards only with the extra word added.

- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! - Odditorium - TN - USA - Smoky Mountains - 3x4 -

I found a cute parrot clipart so I can make you a card with him on it and the A&W card too :) Should have them for you some time tomorrow :thumbsup2 Our "snow" is gone again, it was mostly just soft hailstones but we take what we get - very close to the Atlantic here so the sea breeze scares the snow and turns it into rain, how lovely:umbrella:

LOL It truly IS an awesome word. Thank you again!

And it has been raining her for three weeks. Usually if it gets too cold it just turns to ice, but last week we had a good 13 hours of snowfall, which netted my neighborhood over close to a foot of snow. We NEVER get that much! It was beautiful the first day while it fell, and at first on the second day when we woke up and it was just white as far as the eye could see almost. By that afternoon, it was melting and then refreezing at temps dropped into the evening and it was getting much less pretty!

They are calling for horrible ice again Wednesday night into Thursday, so I might be stuck inside again for a day or two. Long as I can get out Saturday morning to sign my daughter up for cheerleading, we'll be ok LOL

Completed request from post #903

@DisneyTasha , here are your A&W and parrot cards, enjoy! While I was making your parrot card it occurred to me it would also make a fun Tiki Room card :-)

- A&W Restaurants - USA - 3x4 -

- Parrots - Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - 3x4 -

That's your current request completed etc. etc....... do call again! :smooth:

Oh thank you! And the Odditorium I think is just a subname for the museum itself. I had never realized it was there back home (we have a Ripley's BION in the French Quarter, New Orleans) but when we went to the one in the Smokeys, it was there. So I'm not really sure if it's just that one or all of them, it might even be something new (within the last 10 or so years) <shrug> It's surely not that important. I'm just grateful for all you've done.

Do you happen to have anything or could do anything with birds? Specifically parrots? I have a friend we will visit who has several parrots, but I'm not really sure which kinds. I know that she has no two of the same kind.... LOL If you could just do a generic card with parrots in the border, maybe? Or if you already have something like that I've overlooked.

Also, A&W. I didn't realize they still had one there when we went last time, but a friend has mentioned one, so I WILL be going there, whether the rest of the family does or not! LOL I haven't been to an A&W restaurant since I was very young.

http://www.awrestaurants.com/

Oh my goodness, thank you so much again and again. These really are beyond wonderful! And yes, that is a cute Tiki Room card!

Have you already got a generic one for ice skating? Or could you make one? They have ice skating up at Ober Gatlinburg, and I used to skate as a child. I had my own skates and took lessons even, but my mom wouldn't let me compete. I would love to try to do that with my kids, now that I'm on a medicine that seems promising to help with the pain.

There is also a fudge shop up there. My hubby made the mistake of telling me to get whatever I wanted. He knows I love this type of fudge, back home we had these shops all over, and here they don't have any, so I wanted to splurge a little. He almost choked when he saw the size of the bag that I bought! lol And the only flavor I bought that they would eat was plain fudge. All the rest was "weird" stuff I knew no one else would eat! Bahahaha!

So is there any way to get one for the fudge shop? The link is here to see what it looks like. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just their name and something that might resemble fudge! LOL

http://obergatlinburg.com/activities/restaurants/

And then this BBQ place that was hands-down the best BBQ I have ever eaten, and we have some awesome bbq here near home! I should probably go eat dinner now and stop drooling over all this food that I'm gonna get to experience again!
http://www.bennetts-bbq.com/

No rush, again, we're not going until school lets out for summer. Still not completely sure of dates. Would love to go for my son's birthday in June.

Still crying inside that we won't be celebrating my daughter's birthday in WDW! <sniff sniff>

@DisneyTasha , ice skating panda - I'll have the cards uploaded tomorrow, just wanted to let you know that one will have an ice skating panda on it, it's pretty cute :) Are you going to Star Wars Weekend? Your ticker is splendidly exciting! I need a new ticker!!

PS, you are AMAZING! I've been lurking through your thread and capturing these amazing little pages for our (mine and 2 DD's) little travel binders. These will make their trip so much more special!!

If you're in the mood for requests... could you do an Alaska Airlines one and one on Pacific Pier (if you haven't already... I may have missed them).

BTW, your "Keep calm and may the force be ever in your favour mr. potter" is printed out full-sized and on the wall behind my desk. It makes me LOL and smile every day!

PS, you are AMAZING! I've been lurking through your thread and capturing these amazing little pages for our (mine and 2 DD's) little travel binders. These will make their trip so much more special!!

If you're in the mood for requests... could you do an Alaska Airlines one and one on Pacific Pier (if you haven't already... I may have missed them).

BTW, your "Keep calm and may the force be ever in your favour mr. potter" is printed out full-sized and on the wall behind my desk. It makes me LOL and smile every day!

Oh wow! That is fab!! Now I am LOLing & smiling too :) Thanks for stopping by @Canadian Harmony !

I can do those cards but I don't know Pacific Pier - I googled it, is this it http://www.pacpark.com/ ? Or if it's something else then let me know the website and I can have a look :) Should have them for you in a day or so once you let me know if my googling skills rock or not!

partial request from post #908

@DisneyTasha , here are your ice skating cards, they were too cute to keep till morning! Of course you may not like ice skating pandas, so just in case of that I have included a panda-free version too! Enjoy! Can you believe DISboards doesn't have an emoticon for "ice skating panda"... here have a moonwalking snail instead... :snail:

- ice skating panda - ice skates - 3x4 -

I should have the remainder of your request tomorrow! How are the puppies? :dog2::dog2:

Pacific Pier is what I'm supposed to call Paradise Pier, the hotel at DLR... I was a little excited to see you're back, I guess :blush:

Completed request from post #908

@DisneyTasha , here are the rest of your cards... BBQ & Fudge Shop. With the Fudge Shop, I couldn't find an actual logo or sign clear enough to use so instead I used a "Fudgey" sort of font and some fudge colours for the card - hope it is what you were thinking of.

- The Fudge Shop - Ober Gatlinburg - Bennett's Pit BBQ - TN - USA - 3x4 -

That's your request completed etc. etc. :hippie:

There is also a fudge shop up there. My hubby made the mistake of telling me to get whatever I wanted. He knows I love this type of fudge, back home we had these shops all over, and here they don't have any, so I wanted to splurge a little. He almost choked when he saw the size of the bag that I bought! lol And the only flavor I bought that they would eat was plain fudge. All the rest was "weird" stuff I knew no one else would eat! Bahahaha!

So is there any way to get one for the fudge shop? The link is here to see what it looks like. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just their name and something that might resemble fudge! LOL

http://obergatlinburg.com/activities/restaurants/

And then this BBQ place that was hands-down the best BBQ I have ever eaten, and we have some awesome bbq here near home! I should probably go eat dinner now and stop drooling over all this food that I'm gonna get to experience again!
http://www.bennetts-bbq.com/

Completed request from post #912

@Canadian Harmony , here are your cards... hope you like them! That's your request completed, please do call again if you need any more cards for your trip :cheer2:

- Alaska Airlines - Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel - Disneyland - DLR - 3x4 -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter