Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Love as usual!!! I only have a few more requests!

Let's stick with the fairies.

Periwinkle
Zarina
Terrance

Who knew I would be so excited to see some playing cards. They are super fabulous! Can I please request the following as well:

White Rabbit (almost forgot about him) - 7 of Hearts
Dormouse - 6 of Diamonds
Caterpillar - 5 of Spades

Many thanks!!!!

White Rabbit (almost forgot about him) - 7 of Hearts
Dormouse - 6 of Diamonds
Caterpillar - 5 of Spades

Some more exciting cards for you melglnh2o :thumbsup2 Now... I couldn't find much useable clipart for the caterpillar card...I had hoped to offer you a version with and without him smoking the pipe :) But all we have is a pipe card... it is a lovely picture on the card but do let me know if the smoking/pipe is an issue for you, I know it's for a child's party so it may or may not be relevant. We can do a different character if needed :)

Back to today's haul....

White Rabbit - Dormouse - Caterpillar

Let me know if you need any more :goodvibes

sirvin12, apologies for leapfrogging over you... your cards are taking a little more time - Zarina is a tricksy pirate indeed pirate:

Pixiesprite,

No worries at all!!!!! I have until may so no rush really. I have been monopalizing all your time lately anyway. Take as long as you need to and feel free to leapfrog me anytime. You have done so much already.

You sure do know how to make my day!! They look great but I think it might be best to switch the Caterpillar to The Doorknob (a little more kid friendly).

Can you also do the following and then I am done (for this project anyway):

Flamingos - 4 of Clubs
Mome Raths - 3 of Diamonds
Talking flowers - 2 of Spades

Great big THANKS!

melglnh2o oooh... these are harder ones - no trouble, I'll just need to do some work on these (I like a challenge!) so it might take a couple of days - tell me... when's the party, is it soon?

Periwinkle
Zarina
Terrance...

sirvin12, here are your fairy cards, hope you like them!

- Periwinkle - Zarina - Terence -

Zarina was a tricksy one to do... there seems to be no existing clipart of her so I extracted her from a Pirate Fairy poster - if anyone needs a Zarina clipart please feel free to download this one - she's on page 2 of my other thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3124129&page=2

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

You did an amazing job with Zarina. I have tried to extract images before and I know it can be a pain. I am terrible at it!

I made the clipboards. Super simple with stickers. I am going to attach a clicky sharpie marker with colorful ribbon as well. I also used my photoshop elements to put 2 cards on a 4x6 and uploaded them to Costco. I am going to have them printed in luster. I think this will be the easiest way to not have to make a million cuts for each card. I can't wait to use them. I am making 4 sets, 2 for my girls and one for my friends son and another friends granddaughter. It will be Adia's (friends granddaughter) first trip. She is 7 and had a pretty rough life, she drew the short straw in the parent department :sad1:. Thankfully she had a grandma who totally adores her. I really wish she could live with her. I am going to make this trip extra magical for for her! I just wanted you to know who your hard work was helping.

Here is a picture of the clipboards.

Next up

Iridessa
Fawn
Silvermist

Can you see where I am heading here. Don't know which fairies we are going to get to see!

The party isn't until the end of March so we are okay with time. If you aren't able to find the ones I suggested then please feel free to use anything Alice in Wonderland that you can find (Curious Oysters, Bread and Butterflies, Card Soldiers, Hedgehogs, etc.) Thanks for taking this on! I really really appreciate it!!

sirvin12, the clipboards look fab! That's a great idea. The poor wee girl :( I'm sure you'll all give her a fab holiday :goodvibes

I'll add your fairies to my list!

When we were there in Oct/Nov we met Tink (a few times), Terence, Rosetta, Vidia & Periwinkle, although Vidia was at the Hallowe'en party & Peri was at the Christmas party so I think the normal ones that time were Terence & Rosetta. It's definitely worth going back in a few times if the queue isn't too large if you're there over a few days. If they are still in the little room in Adventureland - we found it was a nice break just waiting in the queue watching little Tink movies, nice and cool and dark out of the sun :)

I did spot a few people loitering outside the exit door as we left... their purpose... to ask you which fairy was visiting at that time so they could decide whether to go in or not! A handy idea ;)

melglnh2o, I think it's all good... I'm down to the Mome Raths and Flamingos... I have a plan but if it doesn't work I may take you up on your substitutions :rotfl2:

...might be best to switch the Caterpillar to The Doorknob (a little more kid friendly).
Flamingos - 4 of Clubs
Mome Raths - 3 of Diamonds
Talking flowers - 2 of Spades

melglnh2o, here are your cards! Enjoy :) These three don't seem to have much decent clipart so the good old extraction skills were fired up again :thumbsup2 Even still it wasn't easy to find good movie stills to extract from so the flamingo is just a head & neck.... I hope this will work ok for you :)

- Flamingo - Mome Raths - Flowers -

next up... The Doorknob... 2 versions... one just a straight replacement for the Caterpillar (5 of spades) and the 2nd version is done as the 5 of clubs just to let the Doorknob exist as a unique card in case anyone is using them for something and wants to use both characters.

- Doorknob -

Then I found a quite cool Ace of Hearts fighting card clipart that simply had to become a card... you may or may not have use for it...

- Ace of Hearts playing card -

Excellent... do let me know if they are all ok for you and please do pop back if you need any more cards! Plus.... I'd love if you'd pop back and let us know how the party goes!! Have fun :cake:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

10 more cards to go! You are amazing. I know I sound like a broken record but I REALLY appreciate all your hard work!

Rosetta
Vidia
Peter Pan

Unbelievably awesome!! Thanks. You are so kind and wonderful to do these for me and I appreciate it more than you know!! I know at first I only wanted the unlined cards but now I think I may use the lined cards for thank you notes! And if I could, I would send you the Ace of Hearts thank you card because it is fabulous and so are you. Thanks again!!

thanks melglnh2o :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: I do so love to think of all the cards going off on exciting adventures so thanks for sharing your plans for them!!

Already posted this on melglnh2o's party thread but it does lead into this set of journal cards so here is her 6x4" *take me* tablecard for her Alice in Wonderland party.

6x4" *take me* tablecard

From that we get some journal cards (of course!)...

A traditional vertical 3x4", a horizontal 4x3" and a bigger horizontal 6x4" all featuring some parallax-inducing twisty diamonds and the mad-hatter :)

- 3x4" - 4x3" - 6x4" -

There are also "Drink Me" bottle labels in a similar style, these are on my other thread if anyone would like them... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3124129&page=2

A cute little filler card here... based on a nickname myself & my sister have for Downtown Disney (although once you see it you too will keep accidentally calling it Downton Disney, sorry about that!) - it's inspired by Downton Abbey :)

Hi sis! :hippie: :wave:

Any chance you could do a card for the Osborne Christmas lights? Maybe the candlelight processional at Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter