Pixie Hollow

bmorr1963

Mouseketeer
What can we expect on a trip to Pixie Hollow? I know it fairy fun but are all of them there or do they cycle them through? Many trips to WDW and we still have not seen Silvermist.

Thanks.

we have gone 3 times in the past 2 years and its always Rosetta and Tinkerbell.

I would also like to know before getting in the line if there is a new fairy...anyone know the roation?

We went in 2010 and saw Tinkerbell, The yellow fairy(can't remember her name) and Fawn.
We are going this fall would love to see periwinkle.

At Halloween time we saw Tink and Vidia... we've also seen Fawn... would love to see Silvermist or Periwinkle... They do cycle them through, but you will see Tink for sure.

You can always ask a CM at the entrance of Pixie Hollow if there's one there.

Otherwise, upon entering the park, you could ask at Guests Relations if they have a schedule for that specific character you want to see!

In July we saw Tink and Vidia. They also have a big "book" prop before you get to the fairies that is good for cute pictures.

I think it is kind of hit or miss. Last time we went it was Tink and Iridessa, which I guess is quite rare? But we've always had Tink and at least one of her friends. I guess it just depends on the day! If Silvermist is your "must see" I would totally go to City Hall and see if they even have a Silvermist. I don't believe I've ever seen her, but then I'm not as up to speed on my fairies as I should be!

We've seen silvermist and Tink. It's been about a year though. Usually we see Iridessa and Tink. We usually visit early morning. Definitely ask the cm out front. They can usually tell you when silvermist would be visiting.

I believe there are supposed to be two fairies and one is almost always Tinkerbell. I second the person who said to go to City Hall when you get there and ask if Silvermist will be out. Maybe they'll have a schedule. We saw Tinkerbell and Terrance in December 2011.

We've seen Tink, Terrance, Irridessa, and Vidia. We'd love to catch Silvermist one day.

If you go VERY first thing in the off-season, it's certainly possible you might just meet Tinkerbell and no one else! That happened to me probably less than 30 minutes after Pixie Hollow opened, I think the Monday after Thanksgiving. (Also, Tinkerbell seemed to have newly arrived in Pixie Hollow, as she was looking to the pixie-sized humans with her for guidance. :tink:) They only had 2 princesses in the Fantasy Faire early that morning too.

Otherwise, we met Fawn and Tinkerbell one afternoon in June 2010 but that's not particularly recent info. :flower3:

Saw Tink and Periwinkle today. Well, by the time I got to go in, just Periwinkle. The family right before me, took about 10-12 minutes, JUST talking and then many Photopass pictures, and then both fairies went on a break. Only Periwinkle returned.

I mention this, because this family (NO kids, or special needs individuals, no autographs) was so excessive it was maddening, the CMs had TOLD us Tink might be breaking soon, but really if that family behaved normally, 2 more groups would have seen Tink. I wanted to see her in her winter outfit, too. (It almost seemed like the family KNEW Tink, if you know what I mean. Maybe they were CMs, or family/friends of hers, hard to say.) They took so many Photopass shots, because they kept laughing and the photographer would try the same shot over and over, it was nuts.

I have to laugh, when the CMs say, just come back in an hour when she returns.... um, we just waited 40 minutes once, it is very hot too, and the line will only get longer later.

Maybe another day this trip, we will try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter