Pixie Hollow questions

duma

Mouseketeer
We leave in 8 days and my 5 year olds only request in to meet Tink. Can anyone tell me about Pixie Hollow? What time does it open, how the lines are, where it is even located?
Thanks!

We leave in 8 days and my 5 year olds only request in to meet Tink. Can anyone tell me about Pixie Hollow? What time does it open, how the lines are, where it is even located?
Thanks!

Pixie Hollow is located in the Hall of Fame, in Toontown (it's located between Mickey and Minnie's houses). Offically it opens at 10am, but it has been opening at 9:45 unofficially.

Pixie Hollow is located in the County Bounty- the big tent aka Store between Mickey and Minnie's house in ToonTown. Toontown opens at 10:00 am. However we were told at 9:45 you can stroll around. We headed with these intentions up Main street into Tomorrowland, and got stopped at the Mad Tea Party (Alice and the Hatter had just finished riding). We got into the County bounty (stay to the Right) and there are Directions to meet characters. Above there is the sign for the characters vieiwng that day.
Princesses or Pixies was our choice. There is also an estimated wait time posted. We were there at 10:00 for them opening and the time said 15 minutes for Pixies and 0 minutes for Princesses. We chose Pixies (that was why we were there). As soon as we walked under the CM changed the time to 45 minutes? We waited about 15- 20 minutes.
I found this experience to be less Disney Magic! the room where you meet the fairies was small and felt cramped. We met Irridessa, Tink, then Rosetta. Of course there is a bottleneck at Tink. Our photos came out not so good from photopass (too cramped). You then must go out the emergency exit? which seemed like exactly that a newly painted fire exit.
We then returned to the beauty of the County Bounty Store and went to see the princesses. The wait was about 5- 10 minutes. Our princess experience was highly more organized, pleasurable, and the photos are beautiful. We met Aurora, Cinderella and Belle.
We had met the Princesses before and new what to expect. Pixie Hollow was new to us adults were not impressed and DD9 wanted more time with each fairy.
We just got back 1 week ago.
This is just our opinion. We'd go again -why? because it was Tink! be it known Irridessa and Rosetta had more interaction and things to say to DD and us adults than Tink?

Pixie Hollow is in Toontown Fair. I know I took the train from the MK to get there once but can't remember how else to get there. I think it's all the way at the back of MK but I'm not sure.

The lines are extremely long. We got to Toontown at rope drop (10am)and by the time we got to the tent where Pixie Hollow is the wait was 3 hours. ( but this is also the first week the attraction was open). But it's worth the wait I think. We had the best time and by me I mean my 38 YO self and my hubby.

They only take 3 families at a time so hence the long wait. But the fairies take their time with everyone and the memories are worth it

Thanks for the fast replies! Sounds like we'll have to line up early and hope for the best.

I am new and trying tounderstand. MK opens at 9 but toontown opens at 10. What in the park is open at 9. And I had read about a rope drop at toontown. But some say they strolled around before the greetings started at 9:45.

Help Me I am confused.

I am new and trying tounderstand. MK opens at 9 but toontown opens at 10. What in the park is open at 9. And I had read about a rope drop at toontown. But some say they strolled around before the greetings started at 9:45.

Help Me I am confused.

Toontown has always opened 1 hour after the MK opens. However, there has been a 9:45 unoffical opening (it isn't listed in the Times Guide).

And there is a seperate rope drop for Toontown from the rest of the park. You can't get into Toontown until after the rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter