Pixie Hollow Question

We lined up 20 minutes before the Hollow opened. There was already about 20-30 people infront of us. It tok probably 20 minutes to see Tink. (The line moves VERY slowly becuase the characters do spend a fair amount of time with each child.) However, when we left out of the Hollow the line was crazy long and stayed pretty long most of the day. And then characters take their breaks as the day goes by.

Here's what was kind of weird.We actually went on an MM day but did not use our MM. :rolleyes1 They were still good for the two days we wanted to use them. (We had the GAT 2 day MM tickets). We were able to enter the gates early and hang out on Main Street but there was a roped off line for those with MM entry. About 20 minutes prior to regular entry, we showed her our park hoppers which had MM on it and walked bak to Pixie Hallow and get in line. So we were already in line when the park officially opened. I know it was not the "right"thing to do, but I hoped that since we rode no rides we were ok in the good vibes department :flower3:

Does Pixie Hollow open at park opening? So If it's a MM day, there will already be a line? I don't want to use our one MM for that, but we do want to see the fairies without too long of a line if we can.

We were at DL on June 1st, a Monday, and I was totally unprepared for the crowds in general, and I continue to underestimate the attraction of the Princess Faire and Pixie Hollow. Princess Faire was 2 hours at 12pm and Pixie Hollow was 1 hour wait at 4:30. With three kids under 6 - we just can't do it. I would definitely recommend getting in line 1st thing in the morning if it is that much of a priority for you. During a past visit, we went to the Princess Faire as soon as we got in the park and even though it was 30 minutes before the attraction opened, we were still about 20th in line.

We visited Pixie Hollow shortly before closing on a Thursday night. The CM told us that the line would officially close at 8:00. We spent about 40 minutes in line and visiting Tink and Fawn (?). The late evening visit was much cooler than an afternoon visit would have been. Both fairies spent lots of time with our princess and posed for several pictures.

The evening sounds like a good idea...Maybe we will try that....Does it always close at 8? We will be there from july 28-aug.2.

We went on the 2nd day it was open and we got into line about 15 minutes before they opened (it was a MM) and we spent maybe an hour in line. Of course, I got the *great* picture in my signature out of it, plus TONS of pictures of all the pixie statues in the queue.

Both Pixie Hollow and Princess Faire lines were much too long when we were just recently there June 13th-20th so we opted to skip them on this visit. I took daughter to California Adventure for Ariel's Grotto for a special lunch just her and I so we definitely had a wonderful princess experience. As far as Tinkerbell, I would have loved to see her and the other fairies up close but it wasn't something on our list to have to do this time around so we didn't make it a priority. Maybe next time. :confused3

i doubt any of you would wait in the line if you can see the pixies backstage smoking like a factory cigarettes and screaming at their boyfriends...oh wait the littluns dont know they are just average people tho :)

While we were there we noticed that the line almost emptied during the Celebrate parade. I jumped in line right after the parade with only about 5 families ahead of me. Don't know if that is unusual, but perhaps try walking by when the parade is in front of the castle, and perhaps the Parade will dwindle down the line (I don't know if the meet & greet closes during the Parade or not, but it definitely had no line immediately after for us).

i doubt any of you would wait in the line if you can see the pixies backstage smoking like a factory cigarettes and screaming at their boyfriends...oh wait the littluns dont know they are just average people tho :)

Wow, you really know how to share the magic don't you? :confused::rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter