Pixie Hollow Info Needed!!

NatnEmsMom

Earning My Ears
Our 5 year old daughter has an obsession with Silvermist...Tinker Bell's best friend! She is even planning on dressing up like her and my 2 year old will be Tinker Bell, since they are best friends too!
My only concern is that we will go to Pixie Hollow and Silvermist will NOT be there! If this happens, our vacation will be ruined...in her eyes!
Does anyone happen to know what the schedule is for which Fairies will be there, or are each of them there every day?
Any info anyone could give would be such a great help! Thanks!

Sept. 2009 All-Star Music Family Suite
Sept. 2008 All-Star Movies Resort

We went one Friday around 1:00, there were Tink, Silvermist & Iridessa. When we went back next morning, there were Tink, Fawn & Rosetta. HTH

We were there last Thursday (13th) and got in line right after the rope drop for Toon Town. We saw Tink, Rosetta and Iredessa. You dont know who will be in there until you get to the viewing area. Maybe a CM will know when she will be appearing? However, be warned - if you are not in line immediately after the rope drop, plan to wait over an hour. The line moves verrrrry slowly.

We were there last December in the evening and saw Tink, Silvermist and Fawn. Silvermist was wonderful with DD. We were there again this May in the afternoon and saw Tink, Iridessa and Rosetta. I have heard from these boards that Silvermist is often there in the evenings, but I can't verify that other than our one experience. I would bet on the days you go to MK, guest services in the park would be able to tell you what times Silvermist will be in Pixie Hollow.

I certainly hope you are able to find Silvermist for your DD. Silvermist is also our DD's favorite and we were not able to successfully find her during our trip in early May. We tried 3 different times during the day at Pixie Hollow and still did not catch her. DD was sooooo disappointed. She's the only fairy autograph she did not get :sad1:. Guest services were not helpful... it seems even they don't know the fairy schedule. I wish you the best of luck finding her! My DD to this day still opens her autograph book and asks me if we will see Silvermist next year.

1) Go to you resort Concierge desk or park Guest Services desk.
2) Ask the CM to check who will be present.
. . . the CM goes to the C.H.I.P.S. computer hotline, after 9:30am daily
. . . looks up the venue or the character name
. . . can tell you when and where that character will be
. . . ANYWHERE in WDW

On the 9th, we saw Tink, Fawn and....SILVERMIST!!!!

I hope you get to meet her as well.

Silvermist is my oldest's fave and Rosetta is my youngest but we didn't get to meet her. :( It didn't seem to phase her though. The thrill of meeting any of the fairies seemed to be enough!

Thank you all sooo much! We will definitely try to get in touch with Guest Services. I guess it's one of those things, you essentially hope you get lucky and she's there! But I agree, I think that my daughter will be happy no matter which Fairies are there...hopefully!
Thank you all again! princess:

We missed Silvermist on our last trip. The DD's were a little bummed at first but the other fairies were so cool they were fine.

The pp's advice was what we also heard, but it was our last day there so couldn't take advantage of the knowledge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter